Extinction cave taming.

Fol

Please make the dinos in the forest cave tameable again. They didn't have the crazy snow cave levels. Plus it was the only source of obtaining diverse dinos in the forest, without having to go all the way across the map then trekking back through the wasteland risk them. Theres legit like 5-7 tames to get in the forest. Majority are useless.

• 5 months later...

Idk @WitchesTwex I mean, would be nice cause I don't always feel like checking levels out in the wasteland but them being in the trees wouldn't help (I don't feel it would at least) because it's one of the few places you're safe from meteors and in the winter dome you have purlovias that'll knock you off your mount, in the city you can get knocked off by barys, kapros, megas and raptors and you've already gotten raptors, troodons and dilos (which can pull you off anything they can reach so flying raptors in this case is kinda like thylas but they do less damage both to the player and their gear) and yeah, I mean I kinda get why you would want them to be there because it would bring more reason to coming to the forest as well as danger but yeah

Archived