so no wyvern babies

mysticBWolf

14 minutes ago, mysticBWolf said:

so on the wiki all the wyverns are corrupt.... except for the frost. it seems like the frost wyvern is on the map. from what ive seen they have an egg to hatch. does that mean we can actually have wyvern eggs and hatch them? or am i getting my hopes up for nothing

I don't think there are any wyvern eggs on the extinction map.  Unless you are playing single player or unofficial you cant transfer anything other than survivors into extinction at the moment.

On 11/25/2018 at 1:40 AM, mysticBWolf said:

so on the wiki all the wyverns are corrupt.... except for the frost. it seems like the frost wyvern is on the map. from what ive seen they have an egg to hatch. does that mean we can actually have wyvern eggs and hatch them? or am i getting my hopes up for nothing

There are no wyvern eggs on the map. The forest wyverns are only spawned as minions of the forest titan.

• 3 months later...
On 11/25/2018 at 8:48 AM, Vaculity said:

You cannot raise wyverns in this map since their eggs do not exist here.

If by "Frost Wyvern" you meant Managarmr, you can just tame them like any other creature, just need to trap it first. Otherwise, same as above.

you can raise wyverns on this map but you need to import the egg from another server and the milk, i did this with my 4 wyverns because i wanted the imprint on that character

6 hours ago, Thrassh said:

you can raise wyverns on this map but you need to import the egg from another server and the milk, i did this with my 4 wyverns because i wanted the imprint on that character

Like I said. I stated "You cannot raise wyverns in this map since their eggs do not exist there". Plus, that post WAS made prior to transfer being open.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived