Rico86

Single player ps4 keeps crashing

Not sure if this has been answered as of yet. 

But it since the latest round of updates player single player has becomes impossible. Game keeps crashing on the island, I have 4 trapped dinos every time I got get them the game crashes I die, and my Dino is left, gave up on the island. Moved over to the center all was well, till I died. Thought fair enough, so went back to get my arg and guess what the game crashed. Now every time I get near there the games goes, thought I’d bring over some dinos from the island to the center and when the game crashed so they disappeare. So have 3 lost dinos and 6 dinos acrossed 2 maps that I can’t get to. Keep reporting via ps4 but nothing changes. 

Someone help. Before I give up on the game. 

I had the same issue today. I was flying on my Ptera back to base on The Island with a heavy load of crystal (my flying speed was very slow) and aggroed an Argy. I landed to deal with it and the game crashed. Now when I try to resume the game my ptera is still fighting with the argy and no matter what I try to do it crashes after a few seconds. I was going to build my very first greenhouse after a lot of hours of hard work, I don't want to loose all my well earned progress.

Please help and fix it. Also fix loot drops. There aren't any anymore since the last couple of updates!!! 

So I kinda "fixed" it... as soon as my character entered the world again I ran off from my ptera and the argy and I waited a bit without looking in that direction. After a few minutes I went back to get my ptera. The argy was gone and the game didn't crash anymore for a few hours until I went back on a mountain to mine some stuff I needed and there were a few argentavis. Some of them didn't cause any problem, but I'm starting to think there is something wrong with some of them, maybe the color, or something in the rendering that makes my game crash. It only happened when there were argentavis around. I hope I will be able to tame one sooner or later... ?