Extinction server with an average 150-200 Ping, daily.

Aryaaaw

Our server, 458, has been dealing with high ping for over a week now ever since the elemental veins were put back. Numerous people have  reported the ping and still no resolution. Many people think it is the box clans duping something that is causing the high ping, since the ping always rises when they are online. Tonight, our server was averaging 220-255 ping. Our server just now crashed and is currently down to 150 or so ping. Is this happening with all other Extinction servers, and what is actually being done to fix this? It is nearly unplayable at this state. 

Also note-  everyone on the server is dealing with this ping, not me. My internet speed is at 80-100 mbs and it is STILL high ping, all the time. 

28 minutes ago, Aryaaaw said:

Our server, 458, has been dealing with high ping for over a week now ever since the elemental veins were put back. Numerous people have  reported the ping and still no resolution. Many people think it is the box clans duping something that is causing the high ping, since the ping always rises when they are online. Tonight, our server was averaging 220-255 ping. Our server just now crashed and is currently down to 150 or so ping. Is this happening with all other Extinction servers, and what is actually being done to fix this? It is nearly unplayable at this state. 

Also note-  everyone on the server is dealing with this ping, not me. My internet speed is at 80-100 mbs and it is STILL high ping, all the time. 

@lilpanda will you answer the call?

Archived