Sign in to follow this  
LeelaaSlo

Double character problem

I have following problem with my character. I wake up today on 201 SE server, spend and hour or two there, then i transfered my character to 193 SE server and spend and hour there, after that i transfered my character to 211 ragnarok server and spend an hour or so there and logged out. Leter i transfered from 211 back to 193 to upload a dino and logged out on 193 and when i came back,  I  transfered to 211 ragnarok to upload a dino there and i logged out there.

Few hours later my mate informed me that he found my char on 201 outside the base and drag me back into the base. I knew had char last on 211 and not on 201 so logged back on the last know server i know i was, that is 211 and  everythign is ok with my char there. So what shoudl i do wih my double char that is on 201 now?

i want to transfer back to 201 in the near future. So will i get message to overwrite the char? What will happened? I dont want to lose my char that is now perfectly fine on 211. Can i keep another duplicate char that is sleeping in the base on 201 when my mate drag it back in? I dont mind to have another skilled char, lol i would not say no to that. Help me, what shoudl i do with double character?

i know my char on 201 should not exsist. I dont want to risk and join to 201 to see if that char is usable or not and something overwrite my fully functional char on 211, because they have same ID. Idk how they code their game. I just want to know what to do now that i have this problem. I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY CHARACTER that has ownership and is fully skilled and have all bossfights engrams and all ascentions!