Gacha and Element Dust

PlagueDoctor

A Week ago Friday night, armed with a ton of premade walls, I hit the Sunken Forest in my SP game. After taming a couple dozen Gachas, I finally found a level 150, and it was an Dust producer. I cryo'd it along with the other keepers (Black Pearl, Sil. Pearl, Metal, etc.) loaded the Cryos into my battle Argy, and started heading back to base.

Then as we were flying along, I get a blue screen, and when I finally get back into the game, it says my Argy died. Problem is, I could not find the body/bad anywhere.

So I got back to base and started GM summoning in Gachas, ( I figured the game owed me that for the mysterious Blue screen death).  It took about 100 summon Gachas before I got another Dust producer.

I've put every level up into crafting , and he seems maxed out at 180 units of dust element per crystal. This weekend, I will begin breeding him in hopes of getting another dust producer. Would be nice to have 2 or more.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, serpy said:

I just tamed my first one and it had element dust, plus it’s not even worth it you can just use deod and harvest 10x more in like 5 minutes 

True, on extinction. You can bring a gacha to the island map and make your own element, i use mine when im raising babies, you have to wait anyhow so the extra element is always nice ?

• 2 weeks later...

A friend on the Rag server I play in got a Duster (that's how I call those Gachas) low lv mated pair and made clones for my tribe. After a little time I could make enough Shards to clone then and make even more. Feeding then Owl pellets and tons of stone, Crafting set to 160% (after reaching this, no need to level it anymore).

On singleplayer I used the command to spawn gachas and Dusters are really difficult to appear.

the craft skill afffects theese 4 traits frrom my experience

1. amount of resource inside a cyrstal (only for resource crystals)

2. quality of loot a crystal will produce

3. the ranking of the crrystal e.g. primitive, ramshackle, apprentice, journeymen, master craft, acsendent

4. how ofter the gacha produces crystals

also getting element dust on gachas is like getting that mutation colour you really want, so hard to get it but it is out there, i suggest breeding instead of taming.

Archived