Gacha and Element Dust

PlagueDoctor

Alright, I've read a bunch of threads and people were saying that the Gacha CAN produce Element Dust (if found on its production wheel), but its just fairly rare.  Most of these accounts were when Extinction was just released (before patches).  Have people found Gachas producing Element Dust very recently/after patches?  I tamed 50 or so in the wild, breed probably around 100 baby Gachas, and then spawn tamed probably around 500 Gachas to no avail of a single one producing Element Dust.  Do they even make it anymore? 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, ForzaProiettile said:

God mode on single player with admins cheats? 

Yup! Tamed a good number legit in the Sunken Forest (100-200), then bred a ton legit (basically made a late-abortion clinic building just for the baby gachas ?), then just started to gmsummon them in (well over a thousand at this point), and still no luck.  This is starting to become a unicorn.  Not worth it, but its so rare, that I have to have it lol.  

42 minutes ago, Thorium said:

I got one with element dust from breeding, didnt find one in the wild so far.

Element dust seems to be the rarest of the rare production slot. Obsidian seems to be the most common for the rare slot.

Even if both gacha can produce Element dust, it isn't guaranteed the offspring will produce the same from what I saw from a tribe who has been trying to breed gacha and keep them alive (yes, you heard me, alive) by refilling the trough every 2 hours (Yes, they eat way more than baby Giga. Surprising, isn't it.)

EDIT: Ignore the first part of the sentence. But I saw Red sap being more common?

19 hours ago, PlagueDoctor said:

I just Anakin Skywalker'ed 75% of the Gacha population in the sunken forest to the point of the S+ Tek Transmitter not having time to update their positions......not one element dust lol.  Imma go full genocide on these guys real soon.....

I think Rockwell tamed 2218 Gacha's and never got one with element dust and look what happened to him. Beware the dark side... it will corrupt you. lol

2 hours ago, JackONeill said:

I think Rockwell tamed 2218 Gacha's and never got one with element dust and look what happened to him. Beware the dark side... it will corrupt you. lol

"Oh, you think element is your ally. But you merely adopted the radiation; I was born in it, moulded by it."
                                                                                                                                                                                       - Bainwell

9 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Even if both gacha can produce Element dust, it isn't guaranteed the offspring will produce the same from what I saw from a tribe who has been trying to breed gacha and keep them alive (yes, you heard me, alive) by refilling the trough every 2 hours (Yes, they eat way more than baby Giga. Surprising, isn't it.)

EDIT: Ignore the first part of the sentence. But I saw Red sap being more common?

Yes, i got a few with red sap.

The production of the offspring is random and not tied to the parent production. So you can get anything by breeding, even if the parents dont have it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I live in the sunken forest, pretty much solo player on official. I breed mana's and feed my gacha's while watching babies for the most part. I also fly around with a doed and tame every gacha i see and unclaim them if they don't have the resources im looking for. Ive tamed over 100 so far and i have only found 2 dust gachas in total. Still a big boost to me playing solo though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived