aberration Tek Rock Drake Saddle

GOODIRL

I don't know if this is a bug or intended, but *I think* the Tek Rock Drake saddle was removed from the game. (I don't know if this is going on for all platforms or just Xbox.)

I recently looked at my tek engrams and saw that the Tek Rock Drake Saddle was no longer learn able. So I went on single player to go spawn the Tek saddle in, and the commands weren't working. 

Can somebody please help me understand what is going on with this item.

If it was removed, why would the developers remove a item liked by just about everybody?

ps4 official pve legacy  . rock drake saddle tek gram gone . we defeated alpha Rockwell and had 8 tek saddles on two severs , aberration and the centre and ragnarok . all gone . lost all paid bio skins and they are gone from my inventory upon death or transfer . sooooooooooooo . good luck us getting that stuff back . no support lol . and the grind to farm and replace , don't tell me I have to do boss again to learn endgram ?let alone removing paid items from game . clearly its one of many bugs and will be fixed , but for now and when its finally fixed , gone from the game for good is the stuff we already had and crafted. f u wild card . your an absolute noob in game development and execution . right now . if I had the power . you wouldn't be allowed any where near a fury plush dino let alone a keyboard

58 minutes ago, Agro said:

They gonna reimburse people for all those saddles? Cause them puppies ain't cheap. 

lol you're dreaming.    They don't know who lost the saddles, they have no way of proving who's telling the truth or lying.  They won't spend the man hours to sit there and set up arbitration and listen to all the bullpoop.

Archived