Lightning Wyvern can Solo kill Desert Titan

RipRavage

The Lightning Wyvern can pretty much demolish the desert titan all by itself, it was much easier than killing the Ice Titan.  I was trying to tame it at first until I got stuck inside the titans body, at which point I just decided to kill it.  This is single player, but I run override difficulty 5 and turn off single player settings, and even if the titan is much harder on servers Wyverns can still avoid the majority of this things attacks and its flocks with little effort.

9 minutes ago, Scuff3d said:

You cant have wyverns in extinction,Your in single player with better stats 

first off read the intro to the topic where I state that this is single player, and second, I have no stat boosts on, I check my Wyverns stats at 11 minutes and you can see exactly what the stats my wyvern has on it.

14 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

first off read the intro to the topic where I state that this is single player, and second, I have no stat boosts on, I check my Wyverns stats at 11 minutes and you can see exactly what the stats my wyvern has on it.

I’m saying what’s this prove because you can’t have wyverns in extinction. A tamed titan can actually fight back 

Just now, Scuff3d said:

I’m saying what’s this prove because you can’t have wyverns in extinction. A tamed titan can actually fight back 

Eventually they are going to enable transfers into Extinction, and I am showing off a method in which one person can kill a titan to reach tek tier on this map.  The point is to show that Wyverns can kill the titans easily.  And honestly even a tamed Desert Titan is really going to struggle against lightning wyverns once they enable transfers.

3 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

Eventually they are going to enable transfers into Extinction, and I am showing off a method in which one person can kill a titan to reach tek tier on this map.  The point is to show that Wyverns can kill the titans easily.  And honestly even a tamed Desert Titan is really going to struggle against lightning wyverns once they enable transfers.

Ok but the tamed titan has a bite ability which does 3k damage

Just now, Scuff3d said:

Ok but the tamed titan has a bite ability which does 3k damage

That only attacks forward, while wyverns can hover above it melting it and chomping away.  Its tail smack to clear stuff off its back doesn't even work most the time if creatures are standing on the platform saddle.

18 minutes ago, Globy said:

Even when transfer will be enable, you won't be able to transfer Wyvern, but only dino that already live in extinction (like in aberration, you can't transfer a wyvern).

Sorry but your video is just pointless...

Please point to me where you get that information from. I never recalled wildcard said anything like this.

21 minutes ago, Globy said:

You can't transfer dino you can't tame on SE or AB, it'll be the same of Extinction

When SE transfers were enabled, you could and can still transfer all the dinos that don't live on that map. People brought quetztes, gigas etc. over. We brought the kibble dinos that were missing on the map.

You can transfer ice wvern, griffins, and phoenixes to all maps, even though they only live on one specific map. Aberration blocks all flyers and allows only creatures that have an aberrant version, but the latest patch notes state that you can now transfer extinction creatures too, except snow owl (flyer).

When extinction opens transfers it's not unlikely that ALL tames can be transfered, there are even corrupted versions of wyvern, drakes, reapers available.

2 hours ago, Globy said:

You can't transfer dino you can't tame on SE or AB, it'll be the same of Extinction

There is literally 0 evidence for this, and yes Scorched Earth can transfer any creatures from any maps to it, get your information straight.  Aberration is the only map with blocks on it for importing, and that includes single player.

Not to mention the fact that single player can transfer Wyverns, Rock Drakes, and Griffins into Extinction, highly indicates that this will be allowed when transfers are enabled for servers as well, especially since the single player Aberration transfer rules are exactly the same as server rules.  You still cant transfer flyers or non native creatures to aberration because that map has ALWAYS had that restriction.

I went to look back into some of the Digest Wildcard has mentioned after @Globy mentioned about it. I just noticed where he spoke.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/community-crunch-150-new-conquest-servers-ark-digest-54-r924/

We are planning limited transfer into Extinction servers to start. We haven’t finalized the details yet, but it’s likely that it’ll be in the similar to Aberration.

Though they did said they haven't finalized it yet, and its probably only coming in effect once they actually opened the transfer.

57 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

I went to look back into some of the Digest Wildcard has mentioned after @Globy mentioned about it. I just noticed where he spoke.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/community-crunch-150-new-conquest-servers-ark-digest-54-r924/

Though they did said they haven't finalized it yet, and its probably only coming in effect once they actually opened the transfer.

They are letting titans transfer out of extinction right now, which is much more destructive than letting stuff in, so I doubt they are going to block Wyverns and Drakes from going in.  The only reason they even block transfers at the very beginning is to avoid Mega Tribes from instantly Zerg rushing and taking complete control of the new servers.

1 minute ago, RipRavage said:

They are letting titans transfer out of extinction right now, which is much more destructive than letting stuff in, so I doubt they are going to block Wyverns and Drakes from going in.  The only reason they even block transfers at the very beginning is to avoid Mega Tribes from instantly Zerg rushing and taking complete control of the new servers.

I know, its been like this when every DLC was just released. What I meant was their plans on what would be permitted to Extinction at the start once they open transfers like Aberration, then probably eventually open the entire door like SE.

• 4 months later...

@RipRavage great video. In fact, you are the only guy posting actually "easy" Titan kill vids. And yeah, I will try with my Wyvern now. I've acknowledged you on your vid page too. Thanks.

I have tried with the following:
1. Managarmr - closest to what people everywhere called "Legit" & what I call boring. It takes ages to dwindle the health of the Titans & really its all about camping & shooting ice breath, a dash attack here & there, then evading titan's attack. Its easy & mindless but tedious & boring.
2. Tek Tapejara - 189 dmg with Tek plasma against Desert Titan's 250k health. And the flock loves to dismount me. Challenging but possible. Again, long if not boring
3. Quetz with Turrets on Platform - Auto turret do a good bit of dmg & flock dismount doesn't bother me on a Quetz. Decent way
4. Quetz with Velo - Their turret mode doesnt work on quetz platform
5. Quetz with Giga - Have to constantly adjust heighjt & direction to avoid going inside hitbox
6. Shotgun - I know Philinger did his solo fight legit with a 700% shotgun. BUT BUT, then, you COULD get 700% shottie from Mastercraft/Ascendant gacha crystals. Now, those are nerfed to Apprentice only. I have a 384% Shotgun. Will try with that.
7. Giga/Rex Army - Forest Titan. Intresting to see how many die since Forest dude deals a lot of dmg.
8. Wyverns - the best way. My 290 Lightning Wyvern should make this real easy.

Archived