Permanent Titan exploit.

TR-8R

According to wikia the Titan only stay for 1 day before starving to death . But these titan on this official server i am currently playing have stayed there for like a whole week .

Heard it have something to do with some medical brews that mess with theirs food stat but not so sure , these titan show no sight of bleeding or dying anytime soon .

Great , 1 tribe get to keep titans forever and no one can tame any titan .

17 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

Remember that Wikia isn't run by wc, but by community. Not everything there are true to my knowledge.

Also, they stay for more than one day. Whoever put that info on clearly don't know enough about them.

Says right in the patch notes 1 day tame. If they are staying longer then it’s bugged

I am dead serious that there are serious exploits with the titans. In server 508, Some [][][][][] tribe tamed a forest titan after ours, And our sky titan is stuck in the corner of the map, and the forest titan is ready to be used for 5!!!!!!! days now. Extremely frustrating as i have send reports to GM every day. Someone has to come on our server and manually kill them both. 

On 11/24/2018 at 11:12 AM, Wazzamaniac said:

On PVE 443 one of the tribes have two titans, one having been tamed 3 days ago. My tribemate used a magnifying glass on it and its at full health, so it regenerated as well.

So that means the existence of titan time limitation was not properly implemented, didn't take the regeneration into account (even though they said it stopped regeneration 1 hour after taming, their health still regenerates).

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Evo99 said:

I'm sorry to say this but there is a new titan exploit! Found out about when our desert titan left the new border on extinction. It's now been sitting there for 5days and it's not starving. Already submitted 10+ tickets  no response whatsoever. Hoping that at least on here someone listens. 

Console or PC.

6 hours ago, Evo99 said:

Also to mention is. We tamed the forest Titan on alpha last night. Total 700k HP after we tamed it was half health so roughly 350k HP. So now that they don't regen health why would I tryhard for an alpha titan if it is only sitting at 300k hp?? 

They only stop regening health at 1 hour mark, something is really wrong if your titan isn't regening prior to that. If the creature is tamed at higher health pool, its no surprise their health don't regen sometimes. No exception if you tame a titan with highier health pool for being an Alpha or Beta.

1 hour ago, Shadowmistress said:

Tribes on our server are healing titans with owls no one else can tame or kill them so impeding other tribes progression through extinction map

The owl can only heal so much on the titan. When they start starving, their cryo ability won't heal fast enough to keep its health from draining too fast.

Archived