Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TiQQ

please stop ignoring glitches ARK DEVS

i fully respect what you do as devs/creators but when there are major glitches that will ruin the game/experiance it should be addressed via forum or twitter or something. let us know your aware of these problems , let us know your working on it maybe a rough timeline of a hotfix/patch , but when things happen like level 300 Corrupted Wyverns  spawning in sanctuary and meteors are killing players/tames/structures it should be addressed. i understand its not your job to relay this information to us , but it demoralizes the community when massive bugs come out and just go ignored for days/weeks.

I feel your pain,  graphics are horrible, game dashboards,  SE and Rag have been effected as far as Wyv eggs. We even transferred 2 Wyv with 100% imprint, we get imprint on Rag but NOT on Extinction.  So for giggles we brought over 2 190 eggs hatched them on Extinction. But wait a 190 hatched a level 1, of course I took to twitter,  and 3 days later not even a comment. But yet they can respond to people's questions about the forum being down... Simple fact of the matter they got the money it's the final DLC they are done we are stuck with a broken game.. 

Do they even acknowledge these posts? I'm unable to save my single player game, I just want to build and play alone. I've resorted to playing on a server which is fine but not what I want anyway.  How can I contact them? I have an unplayable game.  It's ridiculous. 

14 hours ago, ExiaGnx said:

I feel your pain,  graphics are horrible, game dashboards,  SE and Rag have been effected as far as Wyv eggs. We even transferred 2 Wyv with 100% imprint, we get imprint on Rag but NOT on Extinction.  So for giggles we brought over 2 190 eggs hatched them on Extinction. But wait a 190 hatched a level 1, of course I took to twitter,  and 3 days later not even a comment. But yet they can respond to people's questions about the forum being down... Simple fact of the matter they got the money it's the final DLC they are done we are stuck with a broken game.. 

not true. forum maintenance is easier to get done faster than correcting a handful of bugs in the actual game. the code has to be corrected and then carefully looked at to make sure it didn't mess up something else in the game somewhere. they also aren't inclined to respond to EVERY single message regarding bugs lol...they could be silently taking notes on everything for the next patch or whatever who knows. just try to have some patience haha

3 hours ago, PoseidonEvil said:

not true. forum maintenance is easier to get done faster than correcting a handful of bugs in the actual game. the code has to be corrected and then carefully looked at to make sure it didn't mess up something else in the game somewhere. they also aren't inclined to respond to EVERY single message regarding bugs lol...they could be silently taking notes on everything for the next patch or whatever who knows. just try to have some patience haha

Patience is a word throwed around like a piece of candy. I get it that code on a website is easier then the code of a program.  But the fact that they can't even give a scripted one liner saying "Hey we know about this issues and we are currently working hard to resolve these issues. "

Wow took me 2 minutes say that,  but we don't even get that anymore.  Think for a second, we use to get events those are nil. There use to be Evo ++ events every other week now your lucky to get those once a month. It all started a month before Aberration was released.. Now the release of Extinction 0 day launch DLC broke the game period, then a week later they announce a patch which had NO bearing nor fixes for the game itself Wyv eggs on 2 maps still stayed broke,  Rock Drake eggs are broke on Abb. Rendering has been completely torn to shreds, the list goes on. What did the patch do? From what I read nerfed majority of the new content animals etc etc.. People aren't asking much,  and we did just pay their BMW payments so a little thing called gratitude would be nice by showing they are watching and listening.