• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2019 at 12:00 AM, SilverStreak6886 said:

They should add wyvrens to mobile and switch it would make the game so much better

They really need to get their act together for ark on the switch i have been waiting a while for a dlc and its been like 2 years since i had the game and now i get the feeling they wont add a dlc ever but if we can grow an up rising for the mobile and switch dlc releases we could actually have a shot at a dlc for both console and mobile so i totaly agree with you. 100%

• 2 months later...

they should be able to add creatures like thyla yuty hyeanadons and other creatures so it would feel more like pc. They could add like some type of secret cave in the middle of the island or on dead island or herb island. If you don't like that idea they should just make you pay like 1000-5000 ancient amber or like $5.00 and you would also be able to by the wyvern milk.

On 11/27/2018 at 5:56 PM, SirTinymo said:

Ahem again this game is free if they added wyverns and etc what would be the point of pc ark? Mobile has its own unique items and etc aswell would be unfair if mobile got wyverns and more while being FREE, while pc ark would just have the things it already has. Wyverns were first introduced in a dlc if Ark mobile added a dlc to ark mobile it'll be fine since they would be earning money from that, but since its free what would be the point in playing pc ark? Sure there will be some stuff that mobile does not have to ark pc, but ark mobile is free unlike pc ark which costs money. 

If they do add wyverns might cost a dlc or just cost money for the eggs, which im hoping they do that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 4:47 PM, Boblovepotato113 said:

Um...... pc is better looking, has more creatures, has more maps, has mods, has free DLC’s, has more things to it than mobile (like the whole story, how angler fish can’t collect pearls on mobile, how the giant whale attack’s rafts) Pc has a lot of its own things and so does mobile, but they are both Ark. Pc is better but cost more, mobile is free but bad at times, and has in app purchases. They already have way to many things bought for, and adding some of the most over powered animals in ark to it would make the game 100% pay to win vs the 80% it is now. 

Um... it isn't 80% pay to win due to the fact you can get ancient amber just lying on the map and in metal rocks on mountain tops.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:33 PM, grimsinister said:

They really need to get their act together for ark on the switch i have been waiting a while for a dlc and its been like 2 years since i had the game and now i get the feeling they wont add a dlc ever but if we can grow an up rising for the mobile and switch dlc releases we could actually have a shot at a dlc for both console and mobile so i totaly agree with you. 100%

Sorry about that dude. Hopefully when they take their attention off of Genesis, they'll try to resume their progress for Switch. I have a friend that plays the Switch Ark and complains about how crappy it is. TBH, without the DLCs, Ark Mobile is a lot better than regular Ark, because at least they introduce things like Dungeons, Arketypes, Primal Pass, and all of that stuff.

22 hours ago, BlackmambaAttk said:

Um... it isn't 80% pay to win due to the fact you can get ancient amber just lying on the map and in metal rocks on mountain tops.

I respectfully disagree, because the fact that you can just buy amber makes the game too easy. The quantity of amber given from actually purchasing it with real money is overpowered. Plus you have forgotten about the Arketypes, which you can't even purchase with amber. You have to spend real money, and it gives OVERPOWERED items. A lot of people say that Arketypes aren't overpowered to mask the fact that they are the most powerful PvP items ever! I mean, there's an item that can knock out a human in a single shot, regardless of fortitude. Ark Mobile is one of the most pay-to-win games ever. They might as well add a way to completely beat the game by paying $30.

On 11/27/2018 at 3:56 PM, SirTinymo said:

Ahem again this game is free if they added wyverns and etc what would be the point of pc ark? Mobile has its own unique items and etc aswell would be unfair if mobile got wyverns and more while being FREE, while pc ark would just have the things it already has. Wyverns were first introduced in a dlc if Ark mobile added a dlc to ark mobile it'll be fine since they would be earning money from that, but since its free what would be the point in playing pc ark? Sure there will be some stuff that mobile does not have to ark pc, but ark mobile is free unlike pc ark which costs money. 

If they do add wyverns might cost a dlc or just cost money for the eggs, which im hoping they do that.

I agree, a possible amber purchase for a egg or dlc pack would be awesome. But how much would it possibly be. I mean scorched earth was $20 how much would a expansion or egg cost. Not to mention the compatibility, power, and storage a phone would need to use to run multiple maps. But a tablet might run said update or even a new phone. I mean the dungeons worked why not borrow some of that programming. It is maybe possible and maybe it will happen but it would probably cause more need for newer stronger devices.

Archived