9 minutes ago, SirTinymo said:

Ahem again this game is free if they added wyverns and etc what would be the point of pc ark? Mobile has its own unique items and etc aswell would be unfair if mobile got wyverns and more while being FREE, while pc ark would just have the things it already has. Wyverns were first introduced in a dlc if Ark mobile added a dlc to ark mobile it'll be fine since they would be earning money from that, but since its free what would be the point in playing pc ark? Sure there will be some stuff that mobile does not have to ark pc, but ark mobile is free unlike pc ark which costs money. 

If they do add wyverns might cost a dlc or just cost money for the eggs, which im hoping they do that.

Griffin is from dlc Ragnarok and they put it on the mobile, why not put the wyvern too?

10 minutes ago, SirTinymo said:

Ahem again this game is free if they added wyverns and etc what would be the point of pc ark? Mobile has its own unique items and etc aswell would be unfair if mobile got wyverns and more while being FREE, while pc ark would just have the things it already has. Wyverns were first introduced in a dlc if Ark mobile added a dlc to ark mobile it'll be fine since they would be earning money from that, but since its free what would be the point in playing pc ark? Sure there will be some stuff that mobile does not have to ark pc, but ark mobile is free unlike pc ark which costs money. 

If they do add wyverns might cost a dlc or just cost money for the eggs, which im hoping they do that.

The game is free but has ads, things to buy, primal pass and god console to buy

11 hours ago, SirTinymo said:

Griffins were on Ragnarok a FREE DLC the wyverns were first introduced in scorched earth a DLC you had to pay for. The game is free but almost every free game has ads and things to buy , but its like not they're forcing you to buy those things its only to help make the experience better. Wyverns are not free in pc what would make you think they would be free on a free version of it (Before Ragnarok though). The best way I would think they would release wyverns, if they made players buy the egg using irl money that would make much more sense.

You're right.

• 4 months later...

I'd rather pay for a full game and have DLC for Mobile. Unfortunately having internet in my area isn't possible, unless your paying data for hot spot and the signal is low...but enough to play the game. So using console or PC is pretty useless for me...being able to play the game on my phone is very useful to me. I'd rather be paying full price for the game with DLC and game store than having basic stuff....just my opinion. If I had my Choice let the free players run ads with basic game. make a seperate premium full version we can buy with DLC.

On 4/27/2019 at 3:02 AM, Zombie2 said:

I'd rather pay for a full game and have DLC for Mobile. Unfortunately having internet in my area isn't possible, unless your paying data for hot spot and the signal is low...but enough to play the game. So using console or PC is pretty useless for me...being able to play the game on my phone is very useful to me. I'd rather be paying full price for the game with DLC and game store than having basic stuff....just my opinion. If I had my Choice let the free players run ads with basic game. make a seperate premium full version we can buy with DLC.

The problem isn’t the price, it’s that the phone can’t handle a dlc. If it was possible, then we would most likely have them already.

But what if maybe they made it so in dungeons from rewards you could slowly get pieces to some kind of portal that takes you to another map/dlc and I know that a phone can’t handle all of this but what if every time you transfer it would unload the map your currently on and download the map your going to so your phone would handle this

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 6:56 PM, SirTinymo said:

Um...... pc is better looking, has more creatures, has more maps, has mods, has free DLC’s, has more things to it than mobile (like the whole story, how angler fish can’t collect pearls on mobile, how the giant whale attack’s rafts) Pc has a lot of its own things and so does mobile, but they are both Ark. Pc is better but cost more, mobile is free but bad at times, and has in app purchases. They already have way to many things bought for, and adding some of the most over powered animals in ark to it would make the game 100% pay to win vs the 80% it is now. 

2 hours ago, Boblovepotato113 said:

Um...... pc is better looking, has more creatures, has more maps, has mods, has free DLC’s, has more things to it than mobile (like the whole story, how angler fish can’t collect pearls on mobile, how the giant whale attack’s rafts) Pc has a lot of its own things and so does mobile, but they are both Ark. Pc is better but cost more, mobile is free but bad at times, and has in app purchases. They already have way to many things bought for, and adding some of the most over powered animals in ark to it would make the game 100% pay to win vs the 80% it is now. 

Anglerfish do now harvest pearls. But also, on top of what you’re saying, wyverns are on rag and Valguero, so it’s not like we can’t get them for free on pc. And they should do something similar to these wyvern egg suggestions for rock drakes too.

• 1 month later...

Well, i definetley agree and want wyverns in mobile, but im pretty sure that they are not gonna add them. For one we sre playing on the map The Island, and even on PC and Xbox and other platforms wyverns aren't part of the map. So that makes it less likely that they'll add them.

I could agree on other creatures though like the thyla and yuty

20 hours ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

Well, i definetley agree and want wyverns in mobile, but im pretty sure that they are not gonna add them. For one we sre playing on the map The Island, and even on PC and Xbox and other platforms wyverns aren't part of the map. So that makes it less likely that they'll add them.

I could agree on other creatures though like the thyla and yuty

This topic is from over 6 months ago...

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2018 at 4:56 PM, SirTinymo said:

Okay everyone has a problem with this game being free. And I agree they should add wyvern dragons or just in general better dinos new dinos. You say it's a free game and it is, but we being mobile players pay money too, god console commands, amber, the list goes on man so it's not really free, we as paying customers of the game should get more better content as well. Where is all this money going if you dont add anything to the game like that. If that's the case I want my money back for what I've spent if they dont add cooler newer stuff. Why support and give my money if they dont add things to it. All I got to say. 

Okay everyone has a problem with this game being free. And I agree they should add wyvern dragons or just in general better dinos new dinos. You say it's a free game and it is, but we being mobile players pay money too, god console commands, amber, the list goes on man so it's not really free, we as paying customers of the game should get more better content as well. Where is all this money going if you dont add anything to the game like that. If that's the case I want my money back for what I've spent if they dont add cooler newer stuff. Why support and give my money if they dont add things to it. All I got to say. 

Archived