Is primitive + ever coming back ?

CERTIFIED

Are we going to miss another weekend of prim + on xbox ?? this is getting ridiculous and so unprofessional I would of thought the amount of money ark has made they would have a fantastic technical team but they have there servers shutting down for weeks we don't live in year 2000 no more you can't even give us a time frame personaly I think its selfish iv spent my money on this game and your season pass to play prim + NOT TEC now I have not played ark for 2weeks its a shame this game is so good but we get the worst support I have ever seen on a xbox game thank you ark for your support ?

On 11/22/2018 at 11:10 PM, CERTIFIED said:

Are we going to miss another weekend of prim + on xbox ?? this is getting ridiculous and so unprofessional I would of thought the amount of money ark has made they would have a fantastic technical team but they have there servers shutting down for weeks we don't live in year 2000 no more you can't even give us a time frame personaly I think its selfish iv spent my money on this game and your season pass to play prim + NOT TEC now I have not played ark for 2weeks its a shame this game is so good but we get the worst support I have ever seen on a xbox game thank you ark for your support ?

Unofficial servers are back up and they're fixed. I posted this earlier but some Wildcard dbag deleted my comment. The only job they can manage to do is enforce stupid rules on their forums ?

Gotta love that they read our complaints and questions and completely ignore them, but if I advertise a friends server as a side note, they delete it and give me a warning. Such a bad company...

Archived