The myth, the legend...is it real?

FluffyDinoPartey

19 minutes ago, ForzaProiettile said:

I can confirm my tribe has but its really that great production wise. Better then nothing though.

When I feed pellets & metal I'll get 180 dust from every crystal. On Extinction it's really not that great but on other maps they're a great alternative for killing bosses especially on SP or private server when you tuned down the crafting costs for 1 Element :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 2:58 AM, LouSpowells said:

I have one, but I completely gave up on using it to gather mats, just a nice little bonus when you don't get a good crystal. Most of my dust comes from mowing down street lights on my Managnanrnamgr.

Dude, you should use the doedicurus for street lights, benches, tables. Grab it with an argy and just fly by.

Love my ele gacha. Didnt realise they were rare as got one on the second tame. This has since been cloned. Have the 2 of them running constantly in the breeding facility in the forest, mate boosted alongside crystal and obsidian gachas. Grind up the gacha loot for metal, do an occasional CP run, and then craft tek items for the city base. This has been great, getting all the resources for free whilst having fun breeding Velons.

Archived