Giga allowed in abberation now?

Lycan187u

3 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Ty tho gp for responding another question I have can I bring my giga to abberation in cryopod to place in my cryo fridge

If WC is thorough enough, your cryopod contents will be empty or vanish upon downloading. 

If somehow you do manage to deploy your giga on aberr, it will be deleted on next patch deployment or server restart.

Back when people glitched eggs and dinos into Aberr that didn't belong WC deleted them all the same way.

I think devs should start thinking about letting people bring flyers and non-aberration dinos into that map.

Originally I could understand the intent to make it harder. But now that people have achieved all there is to achieve, the incentive to stay there isnt that high, since if you want to breed dinos you have a much smaller pool of them to choose from, compared to any other map, even the dlc that came after that.

Aberration servers are really empty right now (according to battlemetrics) on pve (pvp too but not as bad, and small tribes seem healthy). I think this is part of the cause, the arbitrary limitations that is.

16 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

I think devs should start thinking about letting people bring flyers and non-aberration dinos into that map.

Originally I could understand the intent to make it harder. But now that people have achieved all there is to achieve, the incentive to stay there isnt that high, since if you want to breed dinos you have a much smaller pool of them to choose from, compared to any other map, even the dlc that came after that.

Aberration servers are really empty right now (according to battlemetrics) on pve (pvp too but not as bad, and small tribes seem healthy). I think this is part of the cause, the arbitrary limitations that is.

The problem is that chances of them even allowing that are slim to none. Because allowing flyer simply won't solve the low interest issue, and rather people will complain "how it is too easy and ruins the concept".

As for the foreign dino, probably the same thing.

Also, remember that only specific aberrant variant dino and most natives are immune to radiation; Absolutely nothing else are immune (no idea if the extinction creatures are immune... probably not)

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:53 AM, Wazzamaniac said:

That's a terrible idea. Flyers are boring and dumb down the game. The great thing about Aberration was that until you got a rock drake you actually had to navigate the terrain. Adding flyers to that map would ruin it and make it feel generic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
On 11/21/2018 at 5:34 PM, Lycan187u said:

Ty tho gp for responding another question I have can I bring my giga to abberation in cryopod to place in my cryo fridge

The answer to your question is yes. You can transfer (not on official yet of course until item transfers are enabled) dinos, such as Giga etc, in cryopods to Aberration and store them in a cryofridge.

However, there is little point in doing so because you cannot release them. I took a cryo'd Ptera to Aberration and it didn't allow me to release it. So yes you can transfer them and store them in the cryofridge.

the extinction dinos allowed to ab is referring to dinos that are unique to extinction, giga isnt unique to anything.  you can transfer anything over in a cryopod but ab has a set list of dinos that are allowed to be in the area and will not allow you to toss out anything that isnt extinction unique or has an aberrant variant (you can take a normal paracer/spino for exampled from another map but cant bring in something like a mantis/rock ele, since there are aberrant paracers and aberrant spinos)

Archived