Giga allowed in abberation now?

Lycan187u

7 hours ago, banggugyangu said:

Neither is a giga....

which means it cannot be downloaded to ab, aberration is limited to ONLY Extinction EXCLUSIVE DINOS (VELO, MANA, GASBAG, ENFORCER, MEK, GACHA, SCOUT & ALL TITANS)

You can however download any NON-Aberrant variant of ANY Aberration dino, for instance, you can download NON-Aberrant Spinos, Paracers, Anky since they have an aberrant counterpart.

One thing to note, non-aberration based dinos may not work the same as their aberrant counterparts, Normal Megalosaurus does NOT get the night buff 100% of the time, it behaves on the day/night cycle same as it would on any other map.  I have not yet taken a non-aberration counterpart down into the radiation zone (that will be something within the next week tho) to see if they have radiation immunity ( I intend to test this with a normal spino since ab spinos are immune)

4 hours ago, RipMoFo said:

which means it cannot be downloaded to ab, aberration is limited to ONLY Extinction EXCLUSIVE DINOS (VELO, MANA, GASBAG, ENFORCER, MEK, GACHA, SCOUT & ALL TITANS)

You can however download any NON-Aberrant variant of ANY Aberration dino, for instance, you can download NON-Aberrant Spinos, Paracers, Anky since they have an aberrant counterpart.

One thing to note, non-aberration based dinos may not work the same as their aberrant counterparts, Normal Megalosaurus does NOT get the night buff 100% of the time, it behaves on the day/night cycle same as it would on any other map.  I have not yet taken a non-aberration counterpart down into the radiation zone (that will be something within the next week tho) to see if they have radiation immunity ( I intend to test this with a normal spino since ab spinos are immune)

They dont have immunity

On 12/14/2018 at 8:38 PM, Ravenus said:

I think we can transfer gasbags, we can any new creatures of extinction except the snow owl

I know we can't transfer tamed owls. For testing, I successfully transfered and hatched (few minutes ago) a fertilized owl egg on Aberration.... Devs might want to fix this ASAP.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:09 PM, RipMoFo said:

No one has actively confirmed that transfer is restricted to extinction specific Dinos in this thread which is titled "Giga allowed in aberration now?" the closest thing we have to a confirmation is an anecdotal response. I know the aberration transfer rules just fine, thanks. It also stands to reason that wild card could have changed said rules in light of the new expansion and the fact that everyone is so far beyond the difficulty curve of aberration now that it wouldn't be a detriment whatsoever. Drop the righteous indignation attitude, please. 

The verbage used in thos patch notes in no way confirms that it is Extinction SPECIFIC dinos.  I'm not saying whether it is or isn't.  I don't know.  I have left official servers and, truthfully, couldn't care less whether you can transfer gigas to aberration or not.  Stating "Enabled transfer for all Extinction dinos to Aberration (Except the Snow Owl)" is something that can be interpreted 2 different ways:  Dinos from the Extinction EXPANSION can now be transfered to Aberration, or Dinos from the Extinction MAP can now be transferred to Aberration.  That single word difference in interpretation makes a WORLD of difference in practice.  Be it "map", then "all dinos except the Snow Owl" would include dinos which aren't exclusively tamed on Extinction.  Be it "expansion", however, then only dinos introduced by the expansion, aka Extinction SPECIFIC dinos, would be transferable.  Again, though, the verbage used doesn't confirm either.  Before you call someone ignorant, maybe check yourself first.

Extinction exclusive dinos can be transferred in apart from snow owls, legitimately that is. Giganotos etc. not native to aberration or extinction exclusive can be transferred in via cryopods or eggs (exploit as it is not intended for them to be on there, generally they get deleted after a restart like how zombie wyverns were SE exclusive and would get deleted off other maps)

edit: extra info, it's an exploit, literally, some people know what files to edit and sorts, and are able to do some crazy stuff, such as throwing cryo dinos out in tek caves or boss fights (non-Titan)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 10:33 PM, RASHIAN said:

Only dinos native too Aberration ideally are only allowed. Other then the exception of recently the titans. Cyropods with dinos native and not native too Aberration are allow on the map but those that are not native will not spawn when thrown from the pod. 

this is no longer true as velo, mana, gasbag, enforcer, mek, gacha are all allowed on aberration now

Archived