Griffin

skorpionk13

The word coming through on Discord says that you have to

1. Be lvl 85 or higher

2. OR have the gold crown hat skin (150 amber)

3. Then they respect you.

4. Then you can knock them out and start the taming process as normal.

5. People are saying that even with balm and super kibble it is an incredibly slow taming process.

6. And they say the Griffins are fragile, meaning be careful you don't kill them while trying to tranq them.

That's all I know for now.

Here's a picture of the official map. The red area is Far's Peak, which is where the Griffins live.

Good luck!

- Rakkasan

Far's Peak.jpg

6 hours ago, Rakkasan said:

The word coming through on Discord says that you have to

1. Be lvl 85 or higher

2. OR have the gold crown hat skin (150 amber)

3. Then they respect you.

4. Then you can knock them out and start the taming process as normal.

5. People are saying that even with balm and super kibble it is an incredibly slow taming process.

6. And they say the Griffins are fragile, meaning be careful you don't kill them while trying to tranq them.

That's all I know for now.

Here's a picture of the official map. The red area is Far's Peak, which is where the Griffins live.

Good luck!

- Rakkasan

Far's Peak.jpg

thank you, unfortunately 10 levels are missing for me to arrive at lvl 85

1 hour ago, skorpionk13 said:

thank you, unfortunately 10 levels are missing for me to arrive at lvl 85

I'm 5 away myself. A friend tamed 2 only because he has the Gold Crown. He's only lvl 79 while I'm lvl 80. He unclaimed 1 hoping I could claim it. Nope. No dino skull button for me to access claim option. No way around it.

He passively tamed his first. Fed it about 10 allo kibbles.

Tranqued the 2nd and fed it about the same. Bring tons of narcs. Hundreds.  They lose torpor fast!

?

On 12/3/2018 at 4:41 AM, FREEESSTYLE said:

You can also be lvl 40 or higher with the same last 3 letters or sir name as the griffin your taming

So I have a griffin named Faruuon. If, for whatever reason, I had to tame it again, you're saying that if my name ends with 'uon' or if my name is Sir Faruuon, I can earn it's respect and tame it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2018 at 1:37 AM, KodahWomble said:

Yes, but expect to use a LOT. 

Biotixin works, but it lowers the tame effectivness, Any damage caused to a ko creature will lower the tame rating including from bio toxin. Best thing to do, is have about 2k narco berries. Get two of the lowest levels you can that have matching names, once you get a mating pair you can make griffin kibble. Takes like 3 griff kibble to tame one. You can not use admin console to level them, or unicorns. As well Unicorns eat griffin egg kibble.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived