Corrupted dinos are joke

Scuff3d

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Globy said:

Actually it's good, add more difficulty to the map. There is no more undestrictible base on PVE especially. Defence is a real point now

So where suppose to grind bullets all day to defend against the hundreds of corrupted plus from people soaking. This is official no fiber craft. Screw that

2 minutes ago, Scuff3d said:

So where suppose to grind bullets all day to defend against the hundreds of corrupted plus from people soaking.

we have 4 velona turrets on our base + 6 xplants, a pteranodon gets shredded in under a second after getting in range, a wyvern will die easily before it reaches the base. be creative instead of crying ingame or in the forums, there is always a way.

1 hour ago, Balteraxe said:

Yet unfair for the new people that just transferred in.

What I think new players need to do is work their way up to Extinction, as this is the hardcore map. Players should learn the game on Center/Island and then when they feel comfortable try Rag and SE. Again, next challenge should be Abberation and then finally once they are capable players, then they should try Extinction. I have seen a lot of posts where people finish with their Center map, and try Ab, and then their expectations are met by the time they come round to Extinction.

ARK shouldnt be easy, if people want easy, play SP and play on an easy map. Extinction has been designed to be demanding and to be all in all a killer map hence its called Extinction.

Granted, the corrupted has its challenges but choose a base location wisely and hope their is no kiting. Get some defences and you'll be ok.

9 minutes ago, DMSO said:

we have 4 velona turrets on our base + 6 xplants, a pteranodon gets shredded in under a second after getting in range, a wyvern will die easily before it reaches the base. be creative instead of crying ingame or in the forums, there is always a way.

What about going out on metal runs or taming anything when there’s 10 wyverns in the city. We’re suppose to take a velonasaur everywhere we go?

4 minutes ago, Scuff3d said:

And a pteradon is different then a wyvern lmao

11 minutes ago, DMSO said:

a pteranodon gets shredded in under a second after getting in range, a wyvern will die easily before it reaches the base.

i kinda hate to have to quote myself... pls read properly what i wrote, thx. Even 300+ wyvern get shredded easily, regarding the kiting aspect: it is not WC fault players a jerks and do such stuff, cant blame them for that.

4 minutes ago, DMSO said:

i kinda hate to have to quote myself... pls read properly what i wrote, thx. Even 300+ wyvern get shredded easily, regarding the kiting aspect: it is not WC fault players a jerks and do such stuff, cant blame them for that.

Or if WC had a brain and prevented them from entering the domes and city

level 300 corrupted wyverns are spawning EVERYWHERE and destroying EVERYTHING on PVE OFFICIAL , ROLL AND UPDATE NEEDS TO HAPPEN , i have yet to lose anything but that because iv staying signed off since the update and this started happening , they are nearly unkillable at this early in the game , its OFFICIAL PVE , and Corrupted wyverns break ALL structures , this is crazy to go IGNORED and to IGNORE the community about the problem , iv seen posts all over and nothing is being said or done. for more people ark is a second life , full 8 hour + days and these wyverns are unstoppable , the best fix would be to disable corrupted wyverns until the fix is found.

12 minutes ago, Scuff3d said:

Or if WC had a brain and prevented them from entering the domes and city

In the Explorer Notes, She Who Waits tells you that corrupted Dinos can enter the city and domes. These places are not supposed to be perfectly safe. It's intended that they get inside, a deliberate choice by the GDs.

DMSO is absolutely right, get some Velonas and Plant X.

Listen peeps I have 400 base melee breed velons with 100% imprint on them 10-12 of them an about 20 plant x u can't defend against 5-6 lvl 300+ wyvern  no matter what lol ur base would get rekt before u killed the first wyvern ....i always build to counter trolling but in pve peeps we have offline raid protection so when we log off our dino base becomes in stasis no plants shoot turrets don't shoot dino don't defend corrupted dino can kill destroy ur bases even with orp enabled so what's the solution??

1 minute ago, Lycan187u said:

If I was a troll even with all your defense you log out I could wipe your base with a dilo...

Yes thank you finally someone understands. Apparently every one disagreeing hasn’t encountered a 300+ wyvern. Plus like I said makes it impossible to do anky runs and tame anything.

Archived