Corrupted dinos are joke

Scuff3d

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Marlin1 said:

Needs fixing ASAP iv had halve my dinos wiped at base when I logged in there spawning practically right above us I have also put in a ticket with videos of the spawns 

yes needs to be hotfixed or patched if they have a solution but my server is getting dominated like 5 tribes have lost bases and dinos , this is not fun at all.

They aren’t spawning there. Someone opened a purple OSD and either kited them or they just naturally head towards the forest (I am leaning towards the latter). 

I got close to an OSD last night and it activated. I was surprised to see 288-318 wyverns coming in to attack it. I left immediately and went to the desert biome to hunt velos. returning to base I found a 318 chewing up my gacha at my base. The x plants slowed it down luckily and I was able to chew it up with my sad 38 melee giga. 

There not being kited there spawning in the city and trying to fly through the city walls to the drops outside the gates but getting stuck on walls so there just roaming about killing any dinos about there’s 3 tribes near us and my tribe mate last night seen one spawn in but we have had a 280 and a 320 in same spot now 

Like somebody said before corrupted creatures shouldn't be able to enter the city or the domes.  They should put a damage over time effect when corrupted creatures enter those areas just like when we go past the red markers on the edge of the map.  They don't spawn in those areas, so I assume there is a reason why they aren't in those areas, its not like there are defense units in the domes yet there are no corrupt spawning there either.  I assume lore wise they need to be in heavily element dosed areas to survive like the wastelands, since that is the only place they spawn.

5 hours ago, Magueule said:

Not so good.

No more fair PvP, just one strategy :

Bring corrupted wyvern or gigano to the base

die in front of the base.

Respawn, take pictures, call your friends, eat popcorn

Bring the corrupted away from the ruins.

Free take-away drugstore.

Next.

Uh you do know what a pvp is right there is only one strategy anyway you have to soak someway besides this means that you have to rely on more then just turrets I like the corrupted Dinos I just whish that there was a turret setting for players and corrupted

Since the first day of Extinction the corrupted dinos have been a massive issue.  Especially wyverns, mainly because they are used to harass and grief other players.  We live in the sunken forest and all day every day there are people in tribes that have dedicated time to just kiting the wyverns down here.  I really think there needs to be some kind of mechanic that activates as soon as corrupted dinos leave the boundaries of the wasteland.  I have seen a few ideas that as soon as the go into the domes they instantly die and immediately decay for no resource gather.   I really think something like this should happen because for people like myself who have other things that need to be taken care of other in game dont have the time to stay up all day and all night to get ahead of everyone to become well established.  Those that do stay up all day and all night have great mounts are now just griefing to keep the rest of us constantly behind.  We really need WC to do something about this. Its making it impossible to progress.

5 hours ago, Scuff3d said:

Apparently every one disagreeing hasn’t encountered a 300+ wyvern.

So you're just going to accuse everyone who disagrees with you of not knowing that they're talking about? Sorry, but if you are not able to defend yourself against these wyvern, maybe you should listen to those who tell you how to do it.

They don't spawn in those areas, so I assume there is a reason why they aren't in those areas, its not like there are defense units in the domes yet there are no corrupt spawning there either.

Sanctuary (the city) is not supposed to be safe from corrupted dinos. It even says so in the explorer notes:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Explorer_Notes/The_One_Who_Waits

But those halcyon days are gone. Now all it offers you is some small protection against the shadows that lurk outside its walls, and even that will prove fleeting.

Make use of its skeleton, but do not rely on it. The shadows are seeping through its shield, and a different threat stalks within.

6 minutes ago, Finall said:

So you're just going to accuse everyone who disagrees with you of not knowing that they're talking about? Sorry, but if you are not able to defend yourself against these wyvern, maybe you should listen to those who tell you how to do it.

Sanctuary (the city) is not supposed to be safe from corrupted dinos. It even says so in the explorer notes:

Look at the rest of the forums everyone is getting wiped. Ima laugh when it happens to you

13 minutes ago, Scuff3d said:

Look at the rest of the forums everyone is getting wiped. Ima laugh when it happens to you

20 minutes ago, Finall said:

And what about the guy that said he had 10 velonasaurs and couldn’t kill it. What’s your response to him?

17 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Listen peeps I have 400 base melee breed velons with 100% imprint on them 10-12 of them an about 20 plant x u can't defend against 5-6 lvl 300+ wyvern  no matter what lol ur base would get rekt before u killed the first wyvern ....i always build to counter trolling but in pve peeps we have offline raid protection so when we log off our dino base becomes in stasis no plants shoot turrets don't shoot dino don't defend corrupted dino can kill destroy ur bases even with orp enabled so what's the solution??

lol DILO are u saying ?
I mannaged to killed two wyvern 306 in less than 7secs with 5 velo lvl 120-170.
And without plant X, stop lying man

11 hours ago, Scuff3d said:

And what about the guy that said he had 10 velonasaurs and couldn’t kill it. What’s your response to him?

Actually he's lying
You can easily kill wyvern with middle level velo, velo will put wyvern down (like other flyers).
Velo are really good AA. Build you base with a good defence system, and corrupted kitted dinos won't be a problem anymore

17 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Tuk turrets work but when the wyverns circling ur base ur turets can kill ur own dino lol

wow, simply wow, just shows that you have totally no clue how ark works xD tek turrets cant harm your own dinos on pve

17 hours ago, Scuff3d said:

You also have to try to get endgame gear in a few days before even getting wiped by them

not that hard, we alrdy have a replicator and could easily make tek turrets (3 people tribe, all more or less active)

9 minutes ago, DMSO said:

wow, simply wow, just shows that you have totally no clue how ark works xD tek turrets cant harm your own dinos on pve

not that hard, we alrdy have a replicator and could easily make tek turrets (3 people tribe, all more or less active)

Can the replicators now be crafted in the city terminals? Or did you craft it when it was still possible to fly with some low lvl mounts to the titan terminals? 

10 hours ago, Globy said:

Actually he's lying
You can easily kill wyvern with middle level velo, velo will put wyvern down (like other flyers).
Velo are really good AA. Build you base with a good defence system, and corrupted kitted dinos won't be a problem anymore

My 204 veli , just bred went to get some levels , 295 corupt wyvern comes out of no where,  velI on turret mode no rider,  the veli didn't stand a chance , it's shots made the wyvern land , then it just got back in the air and killed the veli . Wyvern not even bloody. 

6 veli in a base spred out maybe 3 hitting wyvern at a time , won't kill it in Time to stop it killing a good few dinos , one got in and killed our quetz past all the turret velis,

i understand everyone has a voice and wants that voice to be heard , but there is a time and place for everything. i have personally witnessed corrupted wyverns SPAWNING in sanctuary  it looks like digimon pixels loading in the starts wrecking everything. and for everyone say just put velons on turret mode , meteors are STILL killing dinos and iv personally lost 5 velons and all my brontos from meteors. so while you might think you have it all figured out you might not be seeing what i see you might not encounter what i do. people keep blaming purple drops on the 300+ wyverns but we havent even had a purple drop spawn on our server yet , and this wyvern bug didnt start happening until there patch 2 days ago , the first weeks have had ZERO wyverns in sanc/sunk , but after patch there are dozens on many servers and some of just unkillable iv seen people lose gigas to these things and entire bases. so while it makes you feel really good to THINK you have experienced everything it doesnt make sense to comment unless you have experienced what is being talked about. 

its been about 2 days since the patch was release and corrupted wyverns have been running pve bases into the ground , whats going on with this bug not being addressed and my posts being taken down? purple drops are not even spawning on our server and we have dozens of level 300+ C Wyvs killing EVERYTHING , all bases , all dinos , i enjoy the corrupted but this has only happened since the patch was release and cleary is not intended to wipe out bases 24/7 , please address this.

Our Tek turrets didn't do anything but push them around and they soak heavies like a champ. The turrets do hardly any damage to corrupted and our towers keep getting wreked. And I'm talking full Tek towers not metal. Plant X works fine until the gigas come then they just eat it like a piece of candy and they are usually in pairs. Every server I go to has 1 tribe living in each of the bioms and wipe anyone that trys to build so we're left to living like Bob's on the out skirts of the city with easy access to element. I understand it being difficult but with the meteors and corrupted it makes it almost impossible to live in the wasteland. Why make a map where only 20% can be inhabited and thrive? 

ever since PVE has been released people have been trying to find ways to kill other players/tames through the form of kiting. the worst example of this was when the titanasaur was released and people would litterally just flatten ALL bases by kiting it. that feature was removed for many reasons but also because it was causing far to much unfair damage. so why are the corrupted wyverns/gigas any different? why are people aloud to just kite them and they DESTROY OTHER PEOPLES STUFF , why wasnt this treated the same way as the titanasaur , in that if i dont aggro it , it doesnt damage my HOUSES for no reason. i mean the problem has gotten far worse at this point my server has lost more than half the population already due to kiting , all i see all day is the entire server freaking out over wyverns/gigas ,  everytime i fly around i just see bases crumbled to the ground with tiny remains of rubble. and now i sign on today and someone is working on kiting a giga and wyverns to BOTH my bases , who knows how much ill lose in the 15 mins , i attempted to sign off to get the 15 mins to start for offline protection but im sure half of my base will be gone when i return the wyverns had alrready broken through the ceiling within 2 mins. and before anyone says its my fault for no being prepared , i have plant spec x/ auto turrets / and velons but its impossible to stop an army.  why wasnt there an idea implimented from the start? YOUR rules say kiting is against the TOS , YET you let people get away with this so easily by not replying to support tickets / forum posts. so ill make multiple posts / tickets nothing will get done , then the kiters just keep kiting. its been almost a week since you released the update that caused all of this , extinction was running decent the first week then the update to "fix spawns" made hundreds or corrupted wyverns/gigas spawn in , if you cant fix the problem why not just open transfers early so we can protect our stuff with our 50 gigas. i hear people saying  " extinction is supposed to be hard " but that is complete bs because once i have my gigas nothing on extinction will even get to look at me twice , so its not meant to be hard its just meant to troll for 2 months with kiters and hundreds of others bugs such as meteors that kill our creatures , lag/freezing/game dashboarding , tames floating , bosses not spawning , drops not working , and devs not responding. RIP ARK COMMUNITY 

On 11/22/2018 at 4:27 AM, Globy said:

Actually he's lying

Ya I'm lying lolz what server u on lol let's test hahaha no bro when ppl kite lol they don't bring one wyvern lolz and ya Tek turrets did do damage to your own dino at one point man lol poor globy has no idea xD

Archived