pvp OC-PVP-XboxOfficial-Ragnarok627

GetterofMeat

So it’s been a while since I’ve been on this server, the reason I stopped playing the game was because of the tribes that became to reckless with the power they had. I recently came back to the game and it has gotten worst. Yes I know having areas off limits is fair enough if you want your space and security but closing off the whole of a certain area is a bit excessive considering there is only one base located there.  Within this server the red woods, snow, highlands, canyons and part of desert is off limits. So you can see that a majority of the map is gone and building up in the other areas is more then just a challenge with the trolls and restrictions it becomes very difficult to build up. So please feel free to come into this server and maybe give it some love because it has become out of control and our small tribe is just here for a good time.

ps: the major tribes that are causing these problems are located in the red woods and snow there not hard to miss, plus have a look at some of the remnants of the other bases.

Archived