Purple Drops

SpittaAndretti

Arkers,

Have anyone accomplish to defeat purple drop? if so what is your strategy? my tribe and i started a purple drop and was up to the second wave until a roll back.

2nd try, we experiment by using the desert titan to see what type of corrupted dinos would come out per waves... we seen lv 400 - 500 corrupted tek alpha rex, with wyrens and gigas.

it seems very complicated lol 

Legendary Drops are unlike any other difficulty drops, they are mostly endless until they decay (which is 1 hour after they spawned). You can choose when to back off after every 5 successful waves defended, with the term "double or nothing". Thats to say if you lose the Drop at any point of time, you lose it all, but if you claim them at later waves cleared, you get more or better loot from it.

But yeah, I recommend coming well prepared before you try to tackle the drop, like get Yuty, Daeodon, Giga, Titans, Rex, Velona, whatever that can hit well without you dying.

• 2 weeks later...

yea we havent taken any dinos yet due to corrupted dinos being lv 400+. we used the forest titan and desert titan to complete it but i was wondering if there was anyone that had completed the Lengendary Drop with some type of strategy. The only thing that screw us up is the (2) lvl 400 +enraged corrupted alpha rex.  

Archived