Baby Gacha Food?

Tamlin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used cooked meat. Seems to work best atm.

But its bugged nonetheless.

It eats like how an adult converts resources into crystals.

I cryoed the baby at 1.0% maturation.

It eats way too fast and a lot.

Cannot imagine people having fun raising those.

One stack of raw meat is about 13 mins in a baby rex. Try it in a baby gacha.

30 seconds perhaps -_-.

On 11/25/2018 at 5:42 PM, Elea said:

The thing to raise those is to have a bunch of gachas on wondering and gattering around the baby. They gatter so much, the baby is fed all alone. I dont know how it works, maybe it's a bug, but as long as u are connected, the baby food will raise by itself. 5 gatchas around, no work baby. 1 at the time.

Can you explain?

the gacha eats meat while raising... or just about anything hide fiber all that junk... the thing you need to know is... YOU DONT HAVE TO CONSTANTLY FEED IT... it will eat a stack of meat like no other but you dont have to feed it more and more and more... the food on it will constantly fluctuate because it ate a whole stack of food... dont believe me? throw one stack of food in a starving baby and watch it not need food for at least 5-10 mins 

U have to throw there food on the ground and let them pick it up , have a doe filled with stone ready b4 it's born once it's born drop all the stone 1 by 1 from your doe in front of the baby , he will pick up everything u throw down even if he's encumbered , then go back out and fill ur doe up again and repeat the process,  move fast the baby will eat 2000 pounds of stone in about 15 mins 

I just forcefed berries off and on for mine. Not leaving a bunch on it so it doesn't just drain them without actually being able to gain food. (they seem to be able to eat a ton have their hunger go way up and then it jumps back down to where it 'should' be for it's current growth stage, makes it look like they are loosing insain amounts of food.)

Each Gacha is different.  Our's eats meat, berries etc.  It eats around 10 per second.  So if you think it starved to death right in front of you.. it likely actually did, because you weren't quick enough.  You need something like 20-30 brontos full of berries or gigas full of meat just to get within a decent distance of being successful.

Now here's a kicker.. I don't how it happens, but gacha currently a tad glitchy.. and ours is sitting on ground with no food in inv.. and it's food drops to around 380 then jumps to 650...it's eating thin air.. unless it can access food troughs maybe.. in baby stage.

When I said starving to death in front of me, I mean I was feeding it like a normal baby, I didn't know they could pick stuff up at the time. It would eat the berries almost instantly and gain no food. I gave it stone and it would wait to eat until it had been on 0 food for a long time, I even tried force feeding it tons of berries and it barely did anything.

Archived