Can i get tips for drops?!

LankyKun

2 hours ago, LankyKun said:

so we tryed with a forest titan alpha and 8 breed tek rexs and 7 bred non op velos and lsot at the very last wave of red drop and we had a tek shield they dinos would glich past the shield

Were your creatures far away from OSD? Titans does 3x damage against OSD, something to take note of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have an imprinted giga with a 100 armor saddle, and I have never even gotten close to enraging on my giga, and I have completed over 30 red drops. If the giga is imprinted to the rider, and has above 550% melee, then any red drop should be EASY with a single giga. I’ve done 3 in a row without healing my giga. The key is to kill the enraged trikes first and then focus the wyverns. With the stupid huge bite range of the giga, You can easily hit the wyverns with the giga. If anyone has doubts (or doesn’t trust YouTube videos), message me on OC-Official-TheCenter394 or OC-Official-Extinction486 and I can demonstrate.

On Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 10:15 AM, Ababagogy said:

I have lost a few drops to the gigas, but I only lost yellow drops, never red ones, not sure why. Interestingly enough, health on the drops doesn’t look like it goes down hen you hit it with a giga (even though I know it does). I’ll go on later today and just bite the drop and see what happens.

If youre on PVE it wont

Archived