ALPHA RAG BOSS FIGHT - LEVEL OF ALL PLAYERS

NeuroNadia

Hello,

I know that the alpha boss fight for Ragnarok requires the player level to be 90 or higher. BUT, I believe this is only mandatory for the person doing the boss summon.  I need clarification on the the level of the riders entering the fight.  Can they be less than 90 as long as the person doing the boss summon is 90 or higher?  I have had friends who had gone into these fights as lower level characters to unlock engrams, but this was awhile ago now.  My dear friend & tribemate lost his main character due to a rollback, and he is level 75. We need to unlock engrams for him.  If I am level 120, and i initiate the boss summon, will he be able to do the boss fight on rag for alpha fight?

Thanks

I just wanted to reply to my own topic in case anyone is looking for a definitive answer. For alpha rag boss fight, only the person initiating the boss fight needs to be level 90 or higher, and then riders going in don't have to be. My friend was level 74 & was able to get into the fight with no issues.  So I just wanted to confirm this. :)

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2018 at 9:46 PM, NeuroNadia said:

I just wanted to reply to my own topic in case anyone is looking for a definitive answer. For alpha rag boss fight, only the person initiating the boss fight needs to be level 90 or higher, and then riders going in don't have to be. My friend was level 74 & was able to get into the fight with no issues.  So I just wanted to confirm this. :)

thanks for that good 2 know

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 9:46 PM, NeuroNadia said:

DId you guys two man this? If so what Dinos did you use?

On 1/22/2019 at 7:51 AM, CowBoyKillers said:

make sure your not standing on a dino's foot or not looking at your/dino inventory  had people get left behind and left in the arena because of those.

VERY true.  If you go into your inventory when the timer counts down to transfer you into boss arena, you will NOT go into the arena.  I used to always tell riders--dont do anything!  Don't look in your inventory or the map....eat and drink is fine, but just stay still while the counter counts down LOL

On 1/18/2019 at 12:09 AM, Auby09 said:

DId you guys two man this? If so what Dinos did you use?

We did 4 people only.  And we used 18 rexes, 1 yuty & a pig for healing.  Gear not important but I tend to always bring a gas mask for manticore part, but it is not necessary if you have a bunch of med brews you can spam if you find yourself in trouble :)

Archived