Blue Orbital Supply Drop

MayonnaisePlease

I play on official and reeaally want to get some nice loot, so I plan on doing the easy drop at some point. Is it soloable? I have velonas with 5k HP and 300 melee, 2 snow owls, a low lvl rex with about 9k health.

If I was to just bring a velona would I be alright? I could wait for a tribemate to get on but the impatience is real lol

You don't actually get a replicator from the drops iirc, pretty sure that it's a bug that the engram drops at all but regardless, you can't use the engram you get from it.

Blue drops can be soloed pretty easily. I've done it with just a single enforcer, although the pteras were kinda annoying and made me dismount to shoot them a lot of times. Everything was less than level 30, and it only spawned dilos, raptors, stegos, and pteros, so you should be able to do it with just 1 rex or velonasaur.

As with all things, the first drop will be harder than all others you do of that type since you haven't experienced it yet.

Also be careful not to hit the drop on accident.

2 minutes ago, TINYMAN said:

We Duo'ed a Yellow drop with a couple of 100% imprinted arges. A little sketchy, but we did it. The main drop got down to 25k-ish

Ive found i can solo them if i drop metal spiked walls around the osd first. If I get a big spawn i just kite it around the spikes. But I also play solo.

3 minutes ago, Izraifel said:

Ive found i can solo them if i drop metal spiked walls around the osd first. If I get a big spawn i just kite it around the spikes. But I also play solo.

A yellow drop? Ik that spikes help, but a yellow? They massacred wooden spiked walls that I used, that was just as a buffer tho. 

Just now, Austin304 said:

Raptors, carnos, dilos and pteras mainly. I typoed though and meant to type that it was a yellow instead of a blue. Havent tried a blue yet. The yellow drop gave me nightmares lol

Yeah, I've only used flyers for drops. i was about to say, If it was a blue drop and a rex and magnamar almost died then that would be an issue. 

On 11/20/2018 at 12:35 PM, TINYMAN said:

A yellow drop? Ik that spikes help, but a yellow? They massacred wooden spiked walls that I used, that was just as a buffer tho. 

Yeah, as long as I keep aggro and just kite them around the spike wall I can do it roughly 60% of the time. I've been breeding Velonasaurs so I might bring 10-15 with me and drop them on turret mode.

Archived