Community Crunch 158: Post-Launch Extinction Updates!

Jen

It's not like me to complain about what wildcard gets done and doesn't get done but ever since the extinction update the primitive plus servers have been down for the PS4 its almost been 3 WEEKS! And this is still not fixed even though it was said that it was one of their key issues that they'ed fixed and the first on the entire list PLEASE FIX THIS

I play on Xbox one and Extinction is the only map that doesn't render well for me or my friends. I've only had it look normal on single player, not on any server including empty ones. Is there any way I can fix that in a menu or something, or will it ever be fixed? I don't really even know how some of my baby velenos are supposed to look and I'm sad ?

3 hours ago, Maniek said:

only one place to make a Tek Replicator in Cave ? it's stupid. 5k metal I have to transport to the other end of the map, and the rest of the material?

Use the king titan terminal. We took a couple argies and two owls and carried it all easily. Nothing spawns up there it seems, so it’s pretty safe as long as you don’t fly through the wyvern trench to get there. 

16 hours ago, flamron said:

Użyj terminala King Titan. Wzięliśmy parę argenty i dwie sowy i wszystko to z łatwością wykonaliśmy. Wygląda na to, że nic się nie pojawia, więc jest to całkiem bezpieczne, o ile nie przejdziesz przez rowy wywerna, żeby się tam dostać. 

I am alone with my wife, in this case we need a few high lv argentavis. we have two argi 80 and 104 lv. There are enemies in the cave. I do not want to lost the material. For which I have spent  a lot of time. Larger tribes demand payment for making. that's why I think it's stupid. Getting BP for us is not possible (wiki: Alternatively, their blueprint can be obtained from Orbital Supply Drop (Extinction).png Orbital Supply Drops and King Titan.png Titansas a possible drop.). Orbital Supply Drop 25k hp and two rex 130 lv vs one spino 318 lv or more  soory (ps4) .

On 11/19/2018 at 10:02 PM, Weiss said:

On official pve, lvl 300+ wyverns and gigas being kited into people's bases, completely wiping them, is intended? If yes, please say so, so I don't waste more time on the otherwise very cool map.

It's not really possible to find a good base spot high up due to pillars and without flyer. It's not really possible to tame a flyer if you can hardly build a small base that will get wiped the same day anyway.

Don’t build a base then. Grind some levels, tame a flyer. Find a base location. That’s how pvp works. If you need a base to tame a ptera or make a ptera saddle you’re wrong. And they’re EVERYWHERE in city.

Edited by SwisherSweet182
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, SwisherSweet182 said:

Don’t build a base then. Grind some levels, tame a flyer. Find a base location. That’s how pvp works. If you need a base to tame a ptera or make a ptera saddle you’re wrong. And they’re EVERYWHERE in city.

I don't play pvp

It has been almost a month since my post and we're all set up now. Found a place high up, made a small building, can fly from there to the other biomes to tame the extinction creatures.

Bases are still getting destroyed by kited corrupted dinos, so far we haven't been attacked again, but others have lost everything.