Community Crunch 158: Post-Launch Extinction Updates!

Jen

On 11/23/2018 at 12:06 AM, Scuff3d said:

I agree. We got wiped by 3 wyverns yesterday and our whole tribe quit. People will bring up  “the explorer notes says corrupted dinos can enter the city” but who cares about a storyline. There’s no balance and you can’t even start up again when you have a 300+ wyvern in every corner 

Im sorry to hear that this is why WC need to implement the kill volume (Kill Barrier) to destroy Corrupted dinos or shield that prevents them if i was a WC Dev i would of implemented it and also i would balance the game but sadly i have little knowledge about coding,modeling,Texturing and all that.

I have been told that the crashes I am facing on ragnarock are in my end, this was support from nitrado! I run a non dedicated prim plus server on ps4 and have nothing but server crash after server crash, I lost all my players because of this! For a solid week now nothing but a headache, I was wondering if this is a problem we prim plus players and owners are now facing or is it my server as suggested from nitrado..... No mods running, 1 simple command in the ini file to give all engrams per lvl and that is it. I used this command before when prim was stable before extinction, so I don't see it a problem now, I reinstalled my server several times as also suggested from nitrado due to a corrupt save game. But yet this save game was fine once again before extinction. I don't know what else to do, but restart after restart, fresh start after fresh start, yea I lost my members and community.... So if this is a serious problem then why not fix it? I am paying a 90 day service for your servers and yet only played about 3 days once you remove the crashes and restarts and roll backs. Please, love the game, love prim plus, and ragnarock is my favorite map.... Please just give us a update on what is happening so at least I can msg my members and let them know it's not our server it's something on your end at least in hopes they will stay until it gets fixed, news please!

On 11/28/2018 at 4:48 AM, Skales said:

Is nobody attending to the game anymore?

Where is update on all the server issues?????

If you look at Twitter accounts, they're talking about the game coming out on the Switch soon.. which likely means they're worrying about that.

Still none of them saying anything about the mass of growing issues, though.

Moneymoneymoney.

So, I was able to get back on my server lastnight... yay.. or so I thought.. the lag and connectivity issues have been SO prevalent that I’ve lost almost all of my high level Pteranodons. I can’t stay connected the server long enough to do anything. I disconnect and every time I reconnect I’m dead. I take another bird out to collect my last one and same story. Please fix this. Even though the servers are up, I can’t play. I’m so depressed right now. So much work gone. Please right these wrongs.

On 11/28/2018 at 4:36 PM, Smokingunnz said:

I have been told that the crashes I am facing on ragnarock are in my end, this was support from nitrado! I run a non dedicated prim plus server on ps4 and have nothing but server crash after server crash, I lost all my players because of this! For a solid week now nothing but a headache, I was wondering if this is a problem we prim plus players and owners are now facing or is it my server as suggested from nitrado..... No mods running, 1 simple command in the ini file to give all engrams per lvl and that is it. I used this command before when prim was stable before extinction, so I don't see it a problem now, I reinstalled my server several times as also suggested from nitrado due to a corrupt save game. But yet this save game was fine once again before extinction. I don't know what else to do, but restart after restart, fresh start after fresh start, yea I lost my members and community.... So if this is a serious problem then why not fix it? I am paying a 90 day service for your servers and yet only played about 3 days once you remove the crashes and restarts and roll backs. Please, love the game, love prim plus, and ragnarock is my favorite map.... Please just give us a update on what is happening so at least I can msg my members and let them know it's not our server it's something on your end at least in hopes they will stay until it gets fixed, news please!

it was listed that primplus isnt currently working on ps4 and xbox somewhere, or so i thought haha

Dinos are falling or spawning under the map in the sunken forest. Is WC aware of these?  These are a few forum posts.  After a roll back it was fixed but since the dinos have been few at best.  Players have ghosted through the map on their own servers and have see them well below the textures of the map.