Interference/Pixels/Hex

Nightkd

What is going on with the weird interference that's occasionally happening? Is it intentional or a bug?

I was in the city center when an argy flew by and was almost invisible/pixelated. Then my character's hands were doing the same thing when I pulled up my map and GPS. As I flew around the city I could see people's tames through their walls, all pixelated, and wild creatures also. It cleared up when I got nearer the edge of the city. I've seen people posting about it happening in the snow biome as well. Curious if anyone has figured this out, as I can barely find any information when googling or searching on here.

I have been getting this too. Random places and random times.
It doesn't happen for every player as i was stood next to a tribe member while it was happening and he swore blind he had no odd hex pixels on his screen or map.

I could see the hex'ed shapes of dinos through walls and rocks, my arm was hexed when i looked at the map, if i moved the map over my mount the whole map turned into hexes.....it appeared all "organic" stuff had this interference?

Are we digitized??? Is this ark a simulation......is the Matrix failing??

3 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Do you mean this?

20181110124103_1.thumb.jpg.01942e03fb4589ddc06aaa7a3e110025.jpg

It's pretty annoying but luckily it doesn't happen that often.

Yes! It happened again today, but was much longer lasting and didn’t appear concentrated to one area of the map, like before. Feeling more and more like it’s unintentional glitching, which is disappointing because it could’ve had some cool story behind it.

It also happened while I was solo-ing a red drop, which was a bit disorienting; so many hexes in one spot PLUS my rex... Basically I was mashing my buttons into a melted blob and hoping for the best.

Archived