Cryopods and PLatforms Saddles

grimreaper5109

• 2 weeks later...

My ARK didn't cheat at all. I bought all the dlcs, and I just played the official server last year. And I played all the private server for more than 700 hours. I was a master in private server.There's no need to cheat.I just used the typing code to help master.Is that also cheating? About the tool will sent the detailed pictures to you  after work.Please be careful, strict thorough check of my ID, I didn't do any cheating and no afraid of your checking.

4 minutes ago, cgx said:

My ARK didn't cheat at all. I bought all the dlcs, and I just played the official server last year. And I played all the private server for more than 700 hours. I was a master in private server.There's no need to cheat.I just used the typing code to help master.Is that also cheating? About the tool will sent the detailed pictures to you  after work.Please be careful, strict thorough check of my ID, I didn't do any cheating and no afraid of your checking.

?????????

My ark didn't cheat. I bought all the DLCs. I played the official server once last year, and then I didn't play the official server again. I played with private servers for more than 700 hours. I am the owner of a private server. There is no need to cheat. I just used the code tool to help me enter the code for the brush item. Is this cheating, too? Please be careful and check my ID card strictly and thoroughly. I didn't cheat and I wasn't afraid of your checking.

• 3 months later...

Archived