Gacha perfect tame, and yet...

Savamther

this is true I tamed one 150 on our single player world  (owl pellets)100% effectiveness (lvl 225) yet came out with the levels you would get for 50%  (lvl 188) tamed another max level with owl pellets  its decreased all the way down to 48% effectiveness. what the hell is going on here wildcard. however there taming may be nerfed so that the loot is not to op due to the fact that it is great as it is supposedly you feed them owl pellets or metal. we got a pump shot gun with over 500% melee damage but my friend boosted crafting speed so yeah. also plz if you do nerf the gachas loot then plz add in so they can get crafting skill mutations for us who like to breed for better tames. either one is fine but plz don't nerf them we need good loot on extinction.

When the map opened it was always 100% perfect tame ... now they patched it and none can make it to even 80 % ... 

I tried multiple tames . Always with pellets and dropping lots of pellets in ground and nothing... everytime he moves ( even with food on ground ) results in a massive drop on efficiency.

If I try to tame with stone , he sits and eats , with pellets he never sits and always wander causing an obvious drop on efficiency...

sugestions ? 

17 hours ago, meza said:

I believe their preferred food is a whole big batch of element. They lose effectiveness with every individual bite. Element can be stacked. They eat a lot though... like a lot.

That seems silly, but I suppose larger stacks make sense. 
Still, I feel as though that should be mentioned; wouldn't have gone to a ll the effort of getting owl pellets if I knew that! xD

19 minutes ago, Quilleute said:

When the map opened it was always 100% perfect tame ... now they patched it and none can make it to even 80 % ... 

I tried multiple tames . Always with pellets and dropping lots of pellets in ground and nothing... everytime he moves ( even with food on ground ) results in a massive drop on efficiency.

If I try to tame with stone , he sits and eats , with pellets he never sits and always wander causing an obvious drop on efficiency...

sugestions ? 

When I tamed them they ate pretty fast once they spotted the pellets, but every bite as Meza said the taming dropped.  I don't think there's anything that can be done at the moment, but 206 isn't strictly bad... when I bred my two 206 gachas I got them to 246 without mutations and the crafting skill is decent even before levels.

Archived