Extinction

Darazun

I thought extinction would get me back to playing ark , I got the new map started playing thought yes this does look nice . Then I built a little modest 3x3 building just to get started logged off for the night , came back online to find I’m dead building gone !!! . Looked at log everything destroyed by a stegosaurus corrupted , thought em yeah it drastic but I’ll build somewhere else started to build again this time a 2x2 just somewhere to rest at night and sleep . I was just ack from a hunt killed a spider for some juicy legs and edited to sit I hut and cook them. Bang crash bang , something appears to be hitting my wall. I step outside and back away from the structur to see a corrupted trike demolis all except 1floor and a wall. DILO I truely thought extinction would get me back playing ark but this is a joke. Please tell me they aren’t meant to be that powerful and they will be dumbed down a bit . It a bit ridiculous that corrupted can demolish all types of structures (from what I have heard) I mean I just watched it go through stone like it was wet paper. This map was aptly named guess I just need to keep looking for another game of this type to play , by someone who isn’t you....

Oh boy and here i was like at least i got SP to enjoy and this happens, lol, how? they just go looking for you now?

idk but i just quit online, after running into the non-existent barrier that was on all other maps that kills you now, i had just got a tame taking it back home.. saw some alpha corrupted dino, thought the area i went towards was alright, opps no to top it off the controls on the manag. locked up preventing me from escaping like i usually do and poof, all gone so i said you know what, nah not today, i had enough.

Uh... why are you building in the wasteland, then...?
They damage all structures because they're for the orbital supply drops which are supposed to be a tower defense style mini-game, encouraging you to build structures to repel the corrupted dinosaurs. If they couldn't damage all structures, then it would be too easy to complete the objective.

That are four large areas that do not have corrupted dinosaurs, however, and if you did a little research you would have learned that you are not at all intended to build where you've been building. Games like Ark require adaptation. What you did was run into a problem, repeat the mistake, then throw your hands up and complain that it's too unfair. Read up on the DLC a bit before trying again, or just don't play. Who cares?

Archived