The titans kinda ruin PvP

LaugherOutLoud

1 hour ago, rdthay01 said:

Titans are the gayest fu ...ckk..iingg  thing, we've been playing for 2 months, 50 heavies, 40 autos, 25 plant turrets, 15 velonosaurs, flame arrows, rpgs, could not deal with a titan that marched in on us at 25% health to begin with. The health bar is very laughable, they might as well call it "invulnerable" My entire screen was red from dead things that died in 1 shot. I can literally scroll for 2 pages and see my tribe log all sumarizing to 2 seconds. Wild card developers are a bunch of fu ...ck...ing.. dumbasses that want to steal peoples money. The titans haven't been tested in the least. The so called "nerf" didn't do a DAMN thing. "Nerfing" is exactly what it needs. Otherwise, peace the fu...ck out ARK, i've played for 3 years and been raided many times and keep "learning from my mistakes" but the truth is, I work full time and I still play a sh ...it.. ton and there's no point in playing pvp. It isn't even PVP anymore, its player vs broken mechanics (gang raping) and there is NO way to defend against. fu..ck you wild card you suck, i would visa dispute if i could, the game was tough enough before extinction. They just want everyone to buy their new Atlas....

Well on the regular official pvp servers you either join a big alliance or you hide. You wont survive building up with your little tribe and following the natural progression line. Thats the concept. I dont like it so i play on the crossark clusters. But i agree, titans are super stupid. And they dont really help the small guy against the alpha tribe @MarkMartin, as the small guy might struggle to get the tribute, he will surely struggle to defend the titan once summoned, and for sure to defend it once downloaded to another server.

21 minutes ago, acat said:

Well on the regular official pvp servers you either join a big alliance or you hide. You wont survive building up with your little tribe and following the natural progression line. Thats the concept. I dont like it so i play on the crossark clusters. But i agree, titans are super stupid. And they dont really help the small guy against the alpha tribe @MarkMartin, as the small guy might struggle to get the tribute, he will surely struggle to defend the titan once summoned, and for sure to defend it once downloaded to another server.

We play on small tribes official and have a fairly active 6 man tribe. I think im honestly done with Ark, i've REALLY tried to love this game, the devs could care less, they don't play the game themselves, they bandaid small glitches (like the cooker being able to run without a water source) and ignore major game flaws like the titan and managarmr (which makes all other pvp dinos obsolete (speaking of, where are all the rock drakes? oh yeah, cool idea, no one uses them anymore bc extinction is exactly what its meant by the name, they want to kill the community and be greedy and get people to switch over to atlas). It's hilarious how little thought went into this new expansion, its like a massive load of sh ..it.. slapped together with no testing. I was actually excited....what a let down!

4 hours ago, rdthay01 said:

Titans are the gayest fu ...ckk..iingg  thing, we've been playing for 2 months, 50 heavies, 40 autos, 25 plant turrets, 15 velonosaurs, flame arrows, rpgs, could not deal with a titan that marched in on us at 25% health to begin with. The health bar is very laughable, they might as well call it "invulnerable" My entire screen was red from dead things that died in 1 shot. I can literally scroll for 2 pages and see my tribe log all sumarizing to 2 seconds. Wild card developers are a bunch of fu ...ck...ing.. dumbasses that want to steal peoples money. The titans haven't been tested in the least. The so called "nerf" didn't do a DAMN thing. "Nerfing" is exactly what it needs. Otherwise, peace the fu...ck out ARK, i've played for 3 years and been raided many times and keep "learning from my mistakes" but the truth is, I work full time and I still play a sh ...it.. ton and there's no point in playing pvp. It isn't even PVP anymore, its player vs broken mechanics (gang raping) and there is NO way to defend against. fu..ck you wild card you suck, i would visa dispute if i could, the game was tough enough before extinction. They just want everyone to buy their new Atlas....

The Salt is Real lmao, Im in huge tribe and tame desert titans weekly to fly into peples bases. The first few titans I did 0 damage to bases but now I can confidently drop the majority of exterior towers or munch a main base in minutes lol. The best part is it literally takes me 30 minutes to tame the thing and you wake up with 0 beds, 0 vaults and loot to continue your game lol.

Ill give you guys some info from what I learned riding titans. If you have a mid tier base (100 autos or less) and have no tek turrets your whole base will be gone. Heavies and regular turrets do nothing to the titan and a good rider wont be shot off.

You need tek turrets on every tower, every corner of your base or imma munch that ish.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sektor-da-great/video/69272363

- How fast I munch your towers

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sektor-da-great/video/69272327

-How fast I munch your base lol

TEK TURRETS PEOPLE TEK TURRETS!

3 hours ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

The Salt is Real lmao, Im in huge tribe and tame desert titans weekly to fly into peples bases. The first few titans I did 0 damage to bases but now I can confidently drop the majority of exterior towers or munch a main base in minutes lol. The best part is it literally takes me 30 minutes to tame the thing and you wake up with 0 beds, 0 vaults and loot to continue your game lol.

Ill give you guys some info from what I learned riding titans. If you have a mid tier base (100 autos or less) and have no tek turrets your whole base will be gone. Heavies and regular turrets do nothing to the titan and a good rider wont be shot off.

You need tek turrets on every tower, every corner of your base or imma munch that ish.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sektor-da-great/video/69272363

- How fast I munch your towers

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sektor-da-great/video/69272327

-How fast I munch your base lol

TEK TURRETS PEOPLE TEK TURRETS!

Must be nice to live off of government programs and play 24/7. Your point proves exactly how unbalanced they are... 

1 hour ago, rdthay01 said:

Must be nice to live off of government programs and play 24/7. Your point proves exactly how unbalanced they are... 

Quite contrary, i play in a mega, and play ark very casually on weekends primarily. Having lots of members mean that no one has to nolife the game. Megatribe are so strong not because they play more, but because they are superior at organizing large groups. 

21 hours ago, rdthay01 said:

What gave you that assumption? Single, no kids, no handicaps, own my business, pay my taxes what exactly would I qualify for?

Not to mention I own my house and work 8 hour shifts every day.

But ehh if it gets you off lol

Archived