Slower Baby Dino Food Consumption?

HighClassSoda

Xbox One Arker. Wanted a quick clarification on a server slider.

I want to make it so that baby dinos  don't need to eat much at all during maturation so I don't need to be too bugged about getting them food often. I'm assuming that's controlled by the Baby Food Consumption Speed slider.

It says "higher values decrease(by percentage) the speed that baby dinos eat their food". So does that mean the higher the number, the slower they get hungry and eat?

I know for the player and dino food drain sliders that the lower the number the slower you/your dinos get hungry. But the baby one sounds like it's the opposite.

Can someone clarify lol. Want to make sure that I can make it so that babies barely need food at all so I can AFK raise them while I'm out gathering supplies and resources. Thanks in advance.

17 hours ago, HighClassSoda said:

Xbox One Arker. Wanted a quick clarification on a server slider.

I want to make it so that baby dinos  don't need to eat much at all during maturation so I don't need to be too bugged about getting them food often. I'm assuming that's controlled by the Baby Food Consumption Speed slider.

It says "higher values decrease(by percentage) the speed that baby dinos eat their food". So does that mean the higher the number, the slower they get hungry and eat?

I know for the player and dino food drain sliders that the lower the number the slower you/your dinos get hungry. But the baby one sounds like it's the opposite.

Can someone clarify lol. Want to make sure that I can make it so that babies barely need food at all so I can AFK raise them while I'm out gathering supplies and resources. Thanks in advance.

The wiki is wrong, so you want lower values.

Archived