Good pvp base locations?

KnightRider89

so me and about 10 people are making our sever which we can just play around on and raid each other.I have been playing rag for awhile.But never have i ever solo it

i was wondering if anyone knows and good solo pvp locations and are willing to share

i saw this vid.But im not sure if they are any good 

• 2 weeks later...

Ragnarok is a huge map and if you play on a small private server with only 10ppl there is a huge chance you will have problems to find each other for a pvp. Even if you try hard :) 

Keep a low profile, something that is not visable from air. Maybe under a waterfall or a cave in a center area and you should be fine

• 2 months later...

spawn at highland northeast. travel south and enter the deathsands. keep going south along beach till you think you have gone far enough. go inland and build your base. kill mantises for polymer to make gillie. they will help with the heat. no one will raid you for at laest two weeks. there is no place where you will never get raided. it will happen. if you go far enough south there is an abundance of resourses. metal, obsidian, silica, crystal, organic polymer, you name it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived