pvp Small Tribe 31- Insidious and The Order

MoisturizeMePlz

Hello everyone,

Small Tribes 31 is plagued by an alpha alliance between Insidious and The Order. They team together and have been able to retrain their title of "alpha" despite against all odds by resorting to teaming, and I can guarantee that they both have delicious loot. 

This is Insidious's base tour from Redwoods, and I believe timestamp 15:24 starts to show off their loot. They have great BPs and eggs. They only have five people, but with the release of Extinction, none of them have been on constantly. They have an Ice Cave full of soakers which is shown in the video as well, along with Paracers and Wyverns and even Rock Drakes I believe. Their PSN names are MisaelAce9009, unendingpretzle, STONEKILLER123, bunney18, and MrStankalicious. The Order's PSNs are HighKingRodrik, zonoi123456, Cryabetic, CaliPhoenix420 (something along those lines) and Loki something 69 (I don't remember exactly).

MisaelAce9009's YouTube channel is Meech Ace.

I would love these guys raided as they plan on an entire server raid and only salvaging themselves, The Order, and The Fremen. I have base coordinates for both tribes. Insidious is about 90, 90 in Redwoods. They think they are unraidable. The most recent YouTube videos on his channel show their base defenses and I believe it is raidable as it seems like poopty defense.

The Order is in Snow North, I wanna say about 30, 30 or 30,40 ish but I can't remember exactly, They are on a pillar. I can also guarantee they have good loot as they have great tames. Not sure about BPs as they don't post videos on YouTube.

Insidious also has an Abberation server, 48, and HighKingRodrik from The Order has buddied up with them as they are in the same tribe, and they kicked my tribe out by teaming up with Fury (who's in the Blue Zone).

If you can rid 31 of this plague, please do so. They both think they are tough poop and their "alliances" are fake as they plan on wiping the entire server anyway, and that is unfair as the other tribes are friendly with them. Only one tribe there knows of their plans as we have told them and link the proper timestamp and video to them (

1:40:24 is where they list off what tribes they're gonna save from the raid).

This video also shows off their main base and displays what teaming they do against one tribe from server 48, YourMomBush.

I would be grateful if someone could hit them, I would be extremely grateful. They haven't been online lately due to Extinction's release so I do believe that if you do watch out for those PSN names, the raid would be easy.

Thank you! 

• 1 month later...

Archived