Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeadersOnFire

ark extinction Insta kill glitch??

I’m not 100% sure of what’s going on but my friend was following me and he was on a Rex and after I past a point he quickly was behind me, he then gets insta killed along with the Rex. All his armor was broken but there was nothing on the ground to kill him because if there was it should have killed me first. 

2 hours ago, LeadersOnFire said:

I’m not 100% sure of what’s going on but my friend was following me and he was on a Rex and after I past a point he quickly was behind me, he then gets insta killed along with the Rex. All his armor was broken but there was nothing on the ground to kill him because if there was it should have killed me first. 

He got hit by a meteor. Its currently bugged. In the wastelands meteors ate supposed to be a danger and kill anything they hit. Right now even the meteors that hit the barriers such as the dome above the desert or snow biomes and the barrier above Sanctuary dont actually stop the meteor. The meteor makes the animation of hitting the barrier then continues going while invisible and killing anything it hits. Lost my 162 Tek Questz tame(lvl 242 after tame and lvled to 250 already) to one and then like another 7 tames to another while they were sitting in my base in sanctuary. It was an issue right away on pc and they are suppose to be getting the fix to us next week.