Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

It's ironic, on 463 you could originally time the crashes early on to almost around 2h 50m. However, since yesterday evening it's been every 15 to 30 minutes all day now. It's in an unplayable state. There's a theory that it's related to King Titan, as the frequency of the crashes greatly increased when King Titan appeared last night.

29 minutes ago, Lordwar said:

Server extinction 464 always down since 20 hours about.....

Yeah I'm aware, thats why I made this topic so maybe, just maybe something will move on. I want to actually play the game I paid for and spend my time on, and not starting elsewhere while waiting for server to go back on. 

@Tamerlane

Editing post as I cant post anymore ....

We also used ark.gg/outage around 3-4 tickets from people I know

1 hour ago, alexio86 said:

200+ ping - server 507 Eu 

@lilpanda

UPDATE: after 5 mins from post server down ROLLBACK.... 

i dont know what to say anymore. this topic is ignored. reports are ignored.
devs where you are. this is a serious problem.
to solve please. we paid to be able to play on this map.

@Jen @Jatheish

Does wildcard have like a phone number we can contact?

On NA-PVE-OFFICIAL-EXTINCTION499 we crash like clock work every 2 hours and 50 min to a roll back away where between 5min-25min. This has been happening from day one and is getting ridiculous as you can crash in the middle of a drop of element vein and never know what your coming back into. Please Fix as this makes the game very unpredictable and not fun to have to wait for the server to come back up every time. 

We have many problem with our servers official, lag, crash, rollback, some titan are bug on some server, and what WildCard doing atm ? 

They stay quiet, but you gonna say, no communication ? the only thing our producer doing is tweet this kind of thing until tell us if something gonna come for fix all these problem for his community :

https://gyazo.com/591eae17a1fae1694fe10d102134ded9

The link is this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CbLXeGSDxg&feature=youtu.be

Good job WC again, nice comunication, and we keep loosing stuff and IRL time with your bad servers.

Our server (PVE EU 464) is also up and down constantly, it was down for 18 hours just 2 days ago and when it finally came back up it crashed again after 45 minutes.

Yesterday evening we did a Yellow drop, got all the loot home, all sorted out into the correct storage, must have been around 10 mins at home and then the server crashes again. When it came back up we were back at the drop location just before we finished it.. drop gone and no loot... Another drop lands right near us, it's another yellow, we do the drop and once again get the loot home and sorted, server crashed again.... thankfully this time it rolled us back to literally 30 seconds after the drop was finished.. phew.. we kept the loot this time.

We then do a metal run with 2 Argies, 2 Ankys, both full of metal we get them home and fill the Industrial forge, set that going, collect some eggs etc, top off the troughs and think, phew all good (perhaps been home for  around 15 minutes?). We log out as we have to go out for an hour for dinner, Shortly after we leave a friend then contacts us via steam that the server went down and now it's back up we are not at home and there is no metal in the forge.... So we turn around the car and drive home (only a few mins drive) Log in to find we are out in the waste land, our argies are flapping around and the ankys are fighting corrupted. Thankfully we did not lose any of them..

The rest of the night we just did very local things to our base, nothing major knowing full well it could be rolled back at any moment. Not fun at all.

This is seriously getting ridiculous.

Please fix the servers as a priority!

@lilpanda @Eli 

Last week the ping was sitting at around 150+ and made MEKs completely useless (patch didn't fix anything).

Constant rubber banding, and 3 second delay to access inventory, ride mount, etc. Now after the weekend, tribes have continued to tame titans and since then ping has shot up to 255 and has stayed there for most of this week. The problem is getting worse and the server continues to grow more unstable.

What's the deal?

Is the server in the same box as PVP servers? Is it DDoS? Old hardware? Failed optimization? International players bumping up the ping? Exploits?

Players on the server want some answers because we cannot play your newest DLC on official servers and its unacceptable. Also this is not the only server experiencing these issues. This ping issue makes the server practically unplayable.

Any help/investigation/updates would be greatly appreciated.