Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

Why is this server crashing every 2-3 hrs? Roll backs of 20 min. do the math. Some of us can only play for a couple hours just to have progress erased or worse. Losing dinos due to restarting in bad location or let say you were on a flyer. We did have a post about it but somehow it was shut down. you are not just losing the time every 2-3 hrs. but everything else you put time into. It was almost tolerable with 2x.

I know the state of the game came out  on 11/14/18 and it said server crashes were being worked on and the issue should be resolved in hrs. 

I have talked with players on other servers and they do not have the same issue.

you have some loyal players, but there is a limit to what they will deal with.

Hello,
Server:  Eu pve official extencion 467 
As the title says, all the extinction servers are crashing every 2 hour and 30 minute esh + -

These crashes caused two of my tribemates to stop playing...
Roll backs occur after each and every crash that occurred to this moment, the roll backs are random, the least rollback was 1-2 minute and the worst one was 30 esh minutes...
I spent my first week of extencion getting rollbacked everytime I decided to play a little.. I spent my 2x weekend event getting rollbacked. I am afraid to even fly because at any second the server may crash and ill fly to my death... 

Can you please. Stop working on anything related to any project or addition to the game or even any future project.. Please.. Just fix and stabilize the servers... You are seriously losing players by the minute because of these crashes...

First week I was barely able to login into my server, this week 30-40 max online ? do you see ? you lost approx 20-30 players. 

Please respond to this post, just give me a shred of hope that you care. Announce something to the community.. At least give us constant 2 or even 3x until you fix these crashes. I can't get anything done in the game without crashing.   

I do not know if this crash is being caused due to memory leak or whatever issue.

I can only tell you that this crashing started after a tribe managed to tame titans on our server. I think that the crash is resetting the timer on the titans and they might be causing it... 

Or maybe some tribe is dupping, I just dont know

Send an admin to investigate server 467 pve   extencion pve   PLEASE........

I will say I hate the rollbacks with a passion, Like OP said, I'm afraid to fly at all until its fixed because I don't wanna die due to a crash. They were supposed to have a fix only hours away Thursday....but that was 5 days ago now.

But......a good length rollback saved our lvl 203 tamed Rex. I'd still love the rollbacks to be fixed.

So i just wanna know if Wildcard is going to "pay us back" our lost time in all those rollback. I lost a lot of drops, element nodes, dino taming, house, farming, time... So are they going to give us something? Or just nothing and we lost all that time and we eat poop?

31 minutes ago, Rayalz said:

So i just wanna know if Wildcard is going to "pay us back" our lost time in all those rollback. I lost a lot of drops, element nodes, dino taming, house, farming, time... So are they going to give us something? Or just nothing and we lost all that time and we eat poop?

We are now crashing every 10 minutes... NO OFFICIAL WORD FROM WILDCARD. 

Okay I'm freaking out none of my friends are online to help me figure this out but basically I can't get back on my server. I was playing on an official EU server and there was a crash, as usual, only this time the server never came back up for me and its been like over an hour. I don't know the server number so I can't look it up to see if maybe my character was deleted or if it's just not back up. It just keeps saying no session found under my survivor filter and im so pissed. I knocked out a 120 argy and was making kibble before the crash and its probably gone now but besides that my character could've been deleted! Which means all my dinos and hard work screwed for a 3rd time since Extinction was released! 

So one of my friends got back to me and it turns out that its PVE EU server 464 and its not accessible for him either I even tried typing it in seeing if maybe my character was deleted but its not on the official server list period anymore. WC please see this and fix our server I beg you I love ark I've been very patient and forgiving with this game I hope you'll get to fixing this soon...