Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

1 hour ago, CptChandler said:

So after the update last night the server is now even more laggy then before, and it still crashes. :(

Just came to post the same thing, since I got home from work 4 hours ago we are on crash number 5. The lag is terrible also.. They really need to work on this as a priority...

This is no longer a playable game. We crash every 25 min now.

Wildcard you better come and give us some info. Take the servers offline freeze everything, fix  it and give us something as a compensation for the endless griefing YOU are doing to us.

This event weekend has been absolutely horrible.  Have lost far more dinos and gear and other things not even to mention the time involved then has been gained.

This server has been crashing every 2-3 hours since extinction launched. We've learned to time it as it happens constantly. But this time it's not coming back online. Its been off for more than 30 mins. I've reported it but I wanted to report it here as well for devs and other players. Server 499 pve bros, bump this. Get some attention so we can get our server fixed permanently maybe. 

I just want to play the game, apparently I picked the wrong server, But no going back now... unless the server fried entirely and thats why its not coming back.... 

Hello,

Extinction Official PVE 499 is offline and has been for over an hour now, and was wondering if anyone from WC could take a look at that.

Furthermore, although others have presented the same issue, I'd like to point out that the server rolls back every 2-2.5 hours. This problem has been occurring for more than a week and it would be much appreciated if WC could take a look at it. There was also a specific circumstance which triggered the rollback. A tribe initiated the desert titan boss, and the server rolled back a few seconds after that. After the server came back up, said tribe initiated the boss again and the server crashed and rolled back again. The timing between boss summon and crash was the same both times. I do not know if this information will help, but it is something I noticed and would like to pass along in an attempt to fix this issue.

I have filed server outage reports and tickets based on this issue, and would like to submit this post as an additional complaint.

Thank you.

The server has been coming back online for five seconds and then crashing for the past hour.... The last time we logged in every person on the server lost every piece of gear on themselves and every saddle on the dinos?????? This needs to be fixed, we were told it would only be three hours. It has been multiple days this should be the number one priority. 

What will be done about all the saddles and gear we lost on dinos and players?

This game is unplayable, we spend 30-40 mins farming metal to only be rolled back 20 mins and lose all that work. It crashes every 1-2 hrs multiple times.