Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

How is this even remotely fair ?? I can't log to feed my babies. I can't log to farm or play on x2... Every weekend is the same on 467.  How is this even remotely fair ????????

Can you please just switch to another Server hoster or something.. Whoever you are dealing with now clearly is ruining your hard work and our hard work..

@lilpanda 

16 minutes ago, MightyBanana said:

It has been over 4 hours now. No thread about it, no posts, no tweet.. nothing..!!!!!!

Server Eu PVE 467 down   ( Official )  --------- OVER 4 hours guys........

What is going on ????????????

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform

As I said in the other thread you made on the same topic, you'll want to report that ^^ here. It's unlikely those capable of fixing the issue are browsing the forums...instead, that form will send the info straight to them.

@lilpanda Good day, Just a note Good sir saying the server EU 467 did not come back up after it went down during maintenance. The number 467 was not listed as part of it yet it did go down, as well as the cluster of servers it is in. The maintenance says it is completed now but 2.5 hours 467 still is not up. Thank you ~Terra

@LouSpowells Yes I did that.

@lilpandaTy it is up now