Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

23 hours ago, Khilandros said:

WC is still working on this issue
https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/announcement/309-state-of-the-game-extinction-release/

• We are working on a fix right now for a server crash occurring on PC servers and this should be available relatively soon/in the next few hours. This crash does affect our official network.

Jen posted on 11/13...  it is now the 18th..... a few hours??? kilandros your just parroting this on multiple "crash" posts to satiate ppl. our server "500" has crashed on que every 2 hours since it launched. Can we get some real info or do just wanna keep spammin the same BS to ppl on these forums to keep you Moderator responses high?

Right now were having roll backs/server crashes happening every hour to 2 hours now this is a massive issue right now were even facing random crashes which completely raptors with hatching fert eggs. Since they despawn right after the crash is Wildcard planning on having a fix on this since this will make lots of players either quit the game or its just going to be unplayable. And after logging into today on 467 everyone on server is having lag issues and all are pings have raised by at least 80.

29 minutes ago, Oona said:

Jen posted on 11/13...  it is now the 18th..... a few hours??? kilandros your just parroting this on multiple "crash" posts to satiate ppl. our server "500" has crashed on que every 2 hours since it launched. Can we get some real info or do just wanna keep spammin the same BS to ppl on these forums to keep you Moderator responses high?

I wonder how many reports the programmers are getting?

39 minutes ago, Oona said:

There hasn't been any updated info about in on this forum, twitter, etc, the only source is that announcement and that's why I keep posting it. I'm a Moderator trying to inform people of what is already out about this issue, not a Dev working on it.

Also, it does say "relatively soon" as well, however people might be missing that part of the text.

2 minutes ago, Oona said:

Then post jens full post with the date, because only posting a snipet that does not have the date stamp is misleading.

People can go to the link I provide, it is an official source and also visible by everyone as an orange alert at the top of the page. I'm just highlighting the part that is relevant to the topic at hand.

Please Wildcard look into the server crashing issues!

Today the 18th November has been the worst it has ever been, the server is crashing at least every 2 hours, then comes the 10-20min rollback! The last 3 crashes were only 1 hour apart. Putting it on track for 16 crashes in a single day....

I hatched a Rex and when it come out I started an 8 hour timer on my phone. My 8hr alarm just went off and the Rex says 2hours till the next imprint!!!

Currently this is unplayable, please please fix this. This game currently feels like groundhog day, I keep doing the same things, only to have a rollback and then do it again and again...

Image below shows 5 crashes in 6 hours!

Capture-464.JPG

It's not a server hardware issue, there's too many players 70+ always logging in doing things its very heavy on the server, they ideally need to lower the server cap to /40

Issues like these were expected which is why so many wont bother with the map for a few months :)