alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

the server are completely STUCK !!! we cannot play since 5h !!! you should just remove server OUTAGE from main page , those form are useless , no one here to restart the server !!

people are loosing patience ! we love your DLC , but we HATE the server EXPERIENCE , it's completely unplayable !!

server are off for 15/20 mins and just come back online for less than 1 minute and crash again !! Are you serious ???

Edited by Thefoxeur
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

when i say unplayable, i mean that we can't even connect. 5 hours ago we had the server crashing every 3 minutes for more than an hour. Then I just quit trying to log in, and when I  logged in later, the forest titan was somewhere near the Sanctuary, and all was good in the world, the ping was ok. Now the Titan is back in the south-west of the desert dome and the crashes are happening again.

Forest Titan is always here when all players get disconnected and ping jumps to insane values.

Also notice that the desert Titan is stuck outside the map. been like this for weeks now. Nobody can tame it again. Nobody can attempt king titan. We seriously need some solutions from the developers.

20181209223904_1.jpg

Edited by Oieru