alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

Server 465 has just began its daily phase of "first 2 hours of ping 255, then one hour full of diconnects, then one our of constant crashes all 5-10 minutes".

What means that the server is unplayable for several hours while its prime time.

In the meantime i will warn anyone to avoid the new title "ATLAS" due to bad experience with wildcard's servers.

Server 465 has just began its daily phase of "first 2 hours of ping 255, then one hour full of diconnects, then one our of constant crashes all 5-10 minutes".

What means that the server is unplayable for several hours while its prime time.

In the meantime i will warn anyone to avoid the new title "ATLAS" due to bad experience with wildcard's servers.

eu pve server 467 is STILL hitting pings every 5 mins between 1500 and 2000, and crashing. Someone on this server is doing something they are not allowed to be doing. Cant anyone fix this? its 2x and noone in my tribe can stay connected for more than 5 minutes. We all keep crashing, PLEASE find the guilty parties and BAN THEM!

I'd like to know what Nitrado is doing with these Servers and what WC is doing to find out about the crashes.

Hey guys, I'm an IT professional and was hosting a private ARK Server for abt. a year with multiple instances, maps. I might be able to help finding the issue. Just get in contact with me.

Michael