alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

quality of life on ARK servers is really bad. People who played above 3k hours, who have families, kids, work 40h/week and want to enjoy a bit of gameplay in the weekend get discouraged from playing. For me ark is more of a frustration than having fun with friends on a Friday night. here are some thoughts of Veteran ARK players.
-nothing seams to pull me to the game atm

- why am I getting bad vibes of ark recently, I feel worn out, loosing touch with the game

-Starting to get bored
- Need some stimulation
- But the crash problems every weekend is making bad vibes too
- This afternoon i came home i was getting ready to play when i got msg  Saying server crashing again
- I was not motivated i just sat looking at pc lol.

I am looking at the dawn of me playing ever on official!

EU 463 in a constant loop.....lag/ping 255 crash.....lag/ping 255 crash....

Why cant they realize they gotta change the hardware on EU or something......Do the NA servers have same problems??

crashed again....

Edited by Grawlish

Hello ??? someone here at server outage ?? this is completely unplayable server 462-463-464-465 keep timeout in loop since 10h+ now !! Everyday the same problem since weeks now . What going on ??

People are leaving the game , they are completely piss off !

Edited by Thefoxeur
  • Like 1

Well, guys, WC does not care. Only thing they care rignt now is getting their next cash grab "Atlas" out of the door.

Fun fact: While servers are crashing over and over again I went playing Fallout 76, which got abyssmal reviews by many, but I have to say, it is way more stable and has way fewer bugs than ARK. In 30+ hours of playing FO 76 I had one disconnect, two bug (one of them fixed already) and three graphical glitches. IMO it's a shame that ARK is way worse than the hated FO 76 and nobody (besides us) even notices this ...?

The OFFICIAL EU-PVE-Extinction servers are lagging and crashing for weeks now and Studio Wildcard does not care at all. It is history repeating itself, because this happened with official The Center servers and Ragnarok servers back when they were released. Wildcard does nothing about it and waits for things dying down due to players leaving the servers or even the game. Now it happens the third time.
The only thing Wildcard is interested again is getting their new cash grab named "Atlas" out of the door, so we actually have nothing to hope for ... ?

444 has crashed at least four times, about to head into another crash right now, stuck at 255 ping for 5-10 mins so far.

I predict that the server will crash soon. Then when the server comes back up, in game esc shows about 80 ping. Over the next few hours, the ping gets higher and higher until it is stuck at 255 ping, then within the hour of the solid 255 ping, server crashes.

Pattern repeats itself, all day today. I've been through three or four of these, and according to some, it had been happening before I logged in. Started sometime after the 2x was deployed.

Edit to add:

Less than a minute after I posted, 444 crashed, as predicted.

Edited by GreenRoc

Same thing happened yesterday. Now, the server is unplayable for over an hour.

There are also other issues, like the famous Titan stuck outside the map and nobody can tame it again - problem. We need a GM looking into these issues. My appointment got cancelled without any reply.

• Thanks 2