alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

NA-PVE-Official-Extinction459 Keeps Crashing Hourly.  Submitted a ticket a week ago and have received ZERO response from Wildcard.  New map has been out over a month and is now crashing at an hourly rate.  This is unacceptable and the worst part, silent treatment from Wildcard.  Complete Amatures.  FIX THE DAMN GAME!

Tonight my server is constantly crashed and go down... i cant play on this servers... we lost 15 velonasaurs, starved to death cause of the imposible conection. How u mean compesate us WILCardS??? this not is the firts time...we lost too hours, dinos and stuff for your incompentence...this is incredible wilcards... better go to build webpage not games...

We are playing with that everyday since 2 weeks from 12pm to 2am Paris time zone !! you think it's normal ?? no words , no fix , no answers from server outage ! @lilpanda @Jen @Jatheish . I know there are 2 teams now and people are working hard on ATLAS , but what about ARK team ?

1544279962-20181208153817-1.jpg

EDIT : Crash Timeout Right now ! 3.44PM Central Europe

Edited by Thefoxeur

Yeaa this game is crap. "out of early acces" ofcourse... 

60$ for 0.0000000005 

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”-Mark Twain

“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”-David Brinkley

"Ik ga naar Marrakech"-Charles Michel

“It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”-Theodore Roosevelt

“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”

“You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”-Wayne Gretzky

Edited by Tyrentor

@lilpanda @Jen @Jatheish 

THIS NONSENS GOT TO END! It is just too stupid guys how you let people play this game at the moment.

255 ping, crashes every 10 minutes.... and if it is online, UNPLAYABLE because of lag , rubberbanding.

I wait 5 seconds to open a simple door... this is just pure nonsense. You can understand this I hope ... when i have time to play then this is what's happening.

ALSO WOULD LIKE SOME EXPLANATION from the Dev's side tbh. for me it is the same as legacy rag back in the days. DUPING lag all over again.
I am sure people are duping stuff still ... i heard of some way that cryos where being duped by some chinese guys on our server.

In combo with this and servers that apparently can't take the titan presences or fights then you may have to do something.

Same with veins , orbital drops, meteor rains,... that always lag the server when they are due to spawn/happen...

I can say that we want to play the game like it is supposed to. not the game how you have it now if i see the gameplay on the servers...

Hopefully we get some explanation for this matter... it is just... too much really

Edited by mogrot

One of  my tribemate lost his char because 10 mins after he transfered in , the server crashed , very frustrating .

And the crash is quite frequent . If you visit abe server you won't see such crash occur .

Damn duper .....

New servers are so bad performing, 255+ ping, crashing and rubberbanding.  

The new egg mechanics are just garbage, when you have eggs out and server crashes bye bye eggs.

so the only thing pve players left was breeding and even that is gone now.

also when tames are down and your starving them there will be gone when servers crashes.

the drops and veins also are gonne when server crash very nice when your on a wave 20 purple drop...

Wc you need to fix your game since the player database is dropping like mad now.