Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

Guest chancho33015

Ok, it has been a freaking week of 200+ ping EVERY DAY...EVERY DAY. I dont know what is causing it but is nearly impossible to do anything other than meat runs and basic base stuff... I am just exhausted. And so is the entire server.

Can you guys do something about that? I mean, just look now! is 250 -_- 

no word from lilpanda at all from the other posts, no acknowledgment. Multiple outage reports from diff players sent. still 2 weeks without any changes or effort.

think he took an early vacation. Tag him on twitter that seems to be the only thing he pays attention to.

every other server map i play on I have buttery smooth ping 30-50 max. Log into extinction servers 200-255 im fed up to the point I don't even want to play the new dlc because it is BS

We survived one horrible week of crashing every 10 to 15 minutes. But in the moments extinction was playable, we could actually play.

The server which hosts our map (5.101.166.193) 463 had been located in Germany. That´s quite ok. As far as i know Germany is part of the EU. Battlemetrics now tells me that the server distance is not 250km any more, now it´s 5774km

so this has been your solution for the crashes??? Really???

it´s simply not possible to hit anything. whatever i try to shoot with (Velo, rifle, bow….) i can´t hit anything anymore because i can not tell where the actual position of something is.

Plz those servers are on the same Machine [Server] !

Every evening it's the same problem server are timeout for hours , kicking player , playing 5 mins and kick all players again. 

1am to 7am the server is Ok , few lags and around 80 ping , but after that it start getting worse with more than 200+ ping 12pm to 8-9pm and Then Crash , timeout , etc till 1 or 2am

Since launch we had a lot of crash like every 2-3hours will rollback , this look like it's been fixed , but since , we got High ping and timeout , lag , rubber banding

People are leaving the game , 6 peoples from my tribe are not playing anymore , same for few Ally tribe.

Seriously the DLC is really Nice and added so much content for PVE players , we had a lot of fun when it's was a little bit playable ! But for my first experience on official server it's a Disaster.

So plz , I know it maybe not easy but do something , I know PVP is more important etc , but there is a PVE community too !

Thanks

I can just confirm, player numbers have dropped so hard on server 465 because of the constanlty bad performance and regular crash sessions. This evening the server is AGAIN affected by what seems like a downwards spiral of chain chrases. This has to stop, its so bad it's not acceptible anymore and is taking the fun out of the game.

I mentioned that in another thread, the  OC 487 Server seems to be a stand alone machine with no other instances. and  I never saw a crash on battlemetrics.
Uptime 100%.

Extinction seems to have an issue with multiple instances on one Server. It could be shared memory  or shared file space or simply the machine can't handle the amount of ram and CPU resources needed.  WCs business model is somewhat short sighted. One time sell and constantly adding maintenance cost for hosting, online and support services.  WC think aboout adding VIP support for paying / donating players for better servers and support.

after some days from last update seems crash fixed. lag now is acceptable.  waiting weekend for see if server will kaboom again. 

noticed osd and veins spawn is low. maybe this help low ping. 

thanks for try to keep server/game playable @lilpanda

still there red glow bug but its other problem... 

Update after 2x event start. as think ping go up now we have average 150/200 ping ( 35/40 players ) @lilpanda

I've had fun with Ark, but it's time to call it. I'm done. You have ruined the game with Extinction. 469 is now in constant rollback with 255 ping after 2x back on.

This is the worst care and response / handling I've seen from a game studio. It's as if they released the "last" DLC and everyone went home and does not give a crap anymore. There is something rotten within WC and it usually starts from the top... If someone with responsibilty actually cared for the game and players, giving hours on end to play, this poop would've been solved by now. 

Peace everyone. 

8 minutes ago, JohnnyMoo said:

I've had fun with Ark, but it's time to call it. I'm done. You have ruined the game with Extinction. 469 is now in constant rollback with 255 ping after 2x back on.

This is the worst care and response / handling I've seen from a game studio. It's as if they released the "last" DLC and everyone went home and does not give a crap anymore. There is something rotten within WC and it usually starts from the top... If someone with responsibilty actually cared for the game and players, giving hours on end to play, this poop would've been solved by now. 

Peace everyone. 

They've done this when official The Center servers had this problem. They've done this when official Ragnarok servers had this problem and they are doing it again: Completely ignoring the problem and giving a poop for their customers needs ...