Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

469 is in a crash loop all day. 255+ ping. I'm losing hope for Ark. If i leave again, it will be forever. Can't invest so much time, to see the same problems happening over and over. You're not enjoying to play Ark when you can't trust the game not to DC you in air or in front of corrupt etc. 

Server has been down for 10 minutes now since it died. Unusually long. 

Why not an official comment on why this is happening?

51 minutes ago, JohnnyMoo said:

469 is in a crash loop all day. 255+ ping. I'm losing hope for Ark. If i leave again, it will be forever. Can't invest so much time, to see the same problems happening over and over. You're not enjoying to play Ark when you can't trust the game not to DC you in air or in front of corrupt etc. 

Server has been down for 10 minutes now since it died. Unusually long. 

Why not an official comment on why this is happening?

Your post was detected as potential spam by the scripts and needed to be manually approved. This happens some times, just give it time and someone will eventually review and approve it just like I just did. ?

Aberration 380 was like this from April-November (Extinction Release). The only thing that happened for that server was a few token resets and a single round of hardware updates (which fixed the problem for exactly 1 week).

These servers really only support players somewhat well when there are 40 or less, and have sub 100 ping when there are 20 players or less.

Extinction, being the last map, is highly popular. That said, I really don't know if they can fix the lag without large amounts of people quitting the map.