Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

This is absolutely absurd, we invest our time and money into this game just to have it crash and lose hours of our lives to server crashes. You're hurting our community, not even letting us have a chance at fun.  There's NOTHING more discouraging than a game that doesn't function, please send an admin to check up on our server. With every consecutive crash the odds of me buying further products from your company deplete as a exponential rate.

WC is aware of this issue and is still working on it

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/announcement/309-state-of-the-game-extinction-release/

• We are working on a fix right now for a server crash occurring on PC servers and this should be available relatively soon/in the next few hours. This crash does affect our official network.

UP

Server keep crashing and rollback, we spam again Twitter / Ark reddit / Report outage / and here too now, still no news, no answer "We gonna investigate on that because that's enought you have lsot too many things dont worry"

@lilpanda

EDIT CRASH 11/18/2018 :

EU TIME 14:53 Crash server + Rollback

EU TIME 15:35 Crash server + Rollback

EU TIME 16:42 Crash server + Rollback

Khilandros, thank you for responding, at least someone has but, sorry no, this is not a satisfactory answer.  I and others have been to other servers that don't report near this many crashes.  Someone is DDoSing the server.  I believe the same someone(group of someones) has also been speficially kiting corrupt to bases.  We've 'mysteriously' had perfectly good pillars get destroyed, and what do you know, they now have pillars in that spot.  Any WC member can message me or contact me on steam for my input and thoughts on this.

5 hours ago, Khilandros said:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/announcement/309-state-of-the-game-extinction-release/

• We are working on a fix right now for a server crash occurring on PC servers and this should be available relatively soon/in the next few hours. This crash does affect our official network.

Negative. Jen stated this still be fixed in a few hours. That was 11/13. Someone has figured out a new method of ddosing with extintion entities. They are kiting, lvl 300+ corrupt wyverns into the city to specific spots. Then when the wyvern is eliminated, they ddos. Go back into the waste and kite the EXACT wyvern to a different spot. To test defenses. When a base is destroyed they immediately pillar that location. I watched a tribe that i dont have the language module for ( [][][][]) do it last night minutes after a crash. But they are on owls using the dive method so i couldn't screenshot them. 

7 hours ago, Khilandros said:

This has been happening for days NOT hours

After the broken update and structure wipe last weekend, and some other tribe related problems, the remaining 16 tribe members were super exited for the 2x weekend.

It turned out to be the worst weekend in ark since i don't know when.

server is crashing every 2 hours for the past 48 hours or so. We did get occasional server crashes but this is ridiculous.

We lost all eggs that were placed down for incubation, we lost tamed creatures in dangerous places, we lost under tame creatures, and even got stat re-rolls on to be tamed dinos. 

but the worst of it is that we got sick of ark. 2x weekend ended up in being 10x frustration.

Please look into it, I hope it is just our server and others are able to have fun!