alexio86

PVE Servers Crashing

Hello 

this is totally unacceptable to a new server.
more than 6 rollbacks in 36 hours. but change provider maybe?
already done months and months for a similar problem on the center server
now I have to do the same for an extinction server.
please check and fix you can not play like that. expansion has been paid and we try to play without these problems.
I can not know if it's caused by a wanted ddos or if the server is unstable. please check server

@lilpanda @Jatheish @Jen 

thank you.

• Like 1

For several days now the EU official server 469 is crashing and restarting every two to three hours (with rollbacks up to 20 minutes). Several other EU Extinction servers are crashing often as well. We reported it to the support and posted a thread here in the forum. The only reaction from Wildcard so far was to move this thread to the /bug/PC group and merge it with other threads, so that people who read in General Discussion would not be alarmed by Wildcards disinterest to solve the problem. ?

Edited by Khilandros

WC is still working on the issue, as stated in the announcement.
https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/announcement/309-state-of-the-game-extinction-release/

• We are working on a fix right now for a server crash occurring on PC servers and this should be available relatively soon/in the next few hours. This crash does affect our official network.
Edited by Khilandros

Rollbacks happening like every 2 Hours for about 30 min, happens on all EU Servers. Does Wildcard just not care about that anymore because last map sale ?

I am more than disapointed by the fact this is going on for days and days without any fix for that. People gets wasted their time as they loose dinos.

Edited by bronxxx

(I think a modarator can regroup this topic with this one above about same issue)

From the beggening of Extinction this 2 servers (maybe other idk?) keep crashing and rollback, we have lost many dino, and time of farming because of that, sadly, we cant rollback our life for have back all this hours lost...

Its your job WC to keep your server, when i saw your picture of all your new server and you were proud of it, i said "Ok i think this time they gonna be OP for release safe and stable server", but no, still no.

I know WC dont really read topic from here and make action about what we said here, but, let's go start this topic with all people who are affected by this lag / crash / rollback, and if you have other serve to report about that you can write it here too.

Oh and btw, yes we already have send many report outage with peeps from the server 468, and still no action has been taked.

WC is still working on this issue
https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/announcement/309-state-of-the-game-extinction-release/

• We are working on a fix right now for a server crash occurring on PC servers and this should be available relatively soon/in the next few hours. This crash does affect our official network.

34 minutes ago, Khilandros said:

WC is still working on this issue

this few hours become now 2 days and counting...

Edited by slejo
  • Haha 1

same problem on another server.
in 6 hours 3 rollback.
can you check? change provider?
playing like this is really unbearable.
as already mentioned it is not possible that these new servers are so poor. sell dlc for new map and upload to not good server machines. it is obvious that new map if 70/70 players and requires decent hardware.

please find the problem and upgrade the machine.

I hope we are not like on 492 (10+ rollback per day)

thank you 

@lilpanda @Jatheish @Jen

Server 500 crashes to rollback at least 5 times daily. Ppl are losing tames, dyiing from relog falling from dinos. Being rolled back over dangerous areas, having entire large structures poofed to rollbacks. this has been happening since day one on extinction 500..... ADMINS any admin. can you please respond and tell me if anything is being done about this? The hardware for server 500 is obviously trash. Whats going on?

Can confirm, at least 5 resets today that I experienced. I spent over 2k hours on official before and during Abberation and there was nothing this bad, I'm finding it quite hard to return to official and even harder to recommend anyone join me because of terribly inconvenient lost progress. It makes a huge difference especially when you're first starting out like everyone is...

I too can vouche for the crashes on the server of 500 extinction, just started playing on the server today and the server crashed 4-5 times in the span of playing on the server today. Been forced to wait 5~mins for server to come back up to get back on it. Causing lots of problems for our tribe to get stuff done and then have a rollback happen. really annoying, plz fix.